The F1 Thread

Kez

Hamilton to leave Mclaren for Mercedes, Perez to join Mclaren. Personally I'm shocked & disappointed, think Hamilton is making a huge mistake.

http://www1.skysport...ilton-departure

Its a shame. There were rumours a few weeks ago, and when his gearbox went last weekend i knew it was coming.Singapore he had perfect qualifying, perfect start of the actual race and perfect driving for 22 laps. He must have been fuming inside, and that was the final straw

Its a shame. There were rumours a few weeks ago, and when his gearbox went last weekend i knew it was coming.Singapore he had perfect qualifying, perfect start of the actual race and perfect driving for 22 laps. He must have been fuming inside, and that was the final straw

I know yeah he was in a perfect position to win the race, through no fault of his own it costs him vital points in the championship race. Guessing he's just fed up with McLaren's reliability.

Hamilton to leave Mclaren for Mercedes, Perez to join Mclaren. Personally I'm shocked & disappointed, think Hamilton is making a huge mistake.

http://www1.skysport...ilton-departure

Ditto.

I'm a big McLaren fan, but if it's his decision then I won't be missing him that much.

Ditto.

I'm a big McLaren fan, but if it's his decision then I won't be missing him that much.

No, this is a McLaren mistake.

Ever since Whitmarsh has joined he wanted Hamilton out, Hamilton is Ron Denis - Whitmarsh can't handle that, always bumming Jenson...

And then hiring that fucking idiot Sam Michaels, the guy that almost killed of Williams - what a fucking joke!

2014 - Mercedes design their car around THEIR engine...

Ross Brawn is a legend, I wouldn't be surprised if Newey ends up there as well for 2014.

I really like Jenson + Perez, but can't see them dragging the car forward.

Lewis, Vettel + Alonso are the best 3 in the world, Lewis has such raw pace it's unreal even in an under performing car...

Whitmarsh + Michaels out would have been a better option IMHO :)

I actually think Button is a much better driver than Hamilton, that may change in the future once he learns how to control himself on the track though. if you had to bet on one man finishing in the top 3 between the two in a race I'd put my money on Jenson, a lot more reliable.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

the 2013 season is starting under wet conditions.. good omen

Sigh! There is no Schumacher.

BTW Steve Slater will not be commentating this term. That just sucks, F1 suddenly become a bit less interesting. :(

Sigh! There is no Schumacher.

BTW Steve Slater will not be commentating this term. That just sucks, F1 suddenly become a bit less interesting. :(

wtf. why? i can't stand more of Chandhok. bring back good ol' Slater and Goodwin