NFL/College Football (the pointy kind) Fans

Tortilla9

Speaking of sh*t - the Rams. That was ugly last night. Is Stafford one of the most overrated QBs out there? Tayvon Austin is a speedburner and made Geno Smith look good at WVU. He and Stafford together = zilch.

Stafford =FF god!

However, in real life, not so much!

It's ok, m fantast team has the best QB in the league with shit rbs and solid wrs.

Anyone else having it rough on fantasy so far, I mean players not playing well then when you drop them they decide they want to bust it open.

3-1 so far....

A ROD

CAM

L Miller

Woody

A brown

M Williams

Ginn

JAMES EFFING CAMERON

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gary kubiak has gone off to hospital. Collapsed on the sidelines.

Said it wasn't a heart attack but still pretty intense to see.

Texans dominated the first half completely. Watt was his typical pain in the ass self causing mayhem everywhere. Second half Luck's WRs remembered how to catch the damn ball. Will Schaub ever see the field again as a Texan after Keenan's performance last night? And WTH is the matter with Richardson? Did he forget out how to run? When the trade first happened I thought Cleveland was stupid. Now I'm thinking Indy may have gotten screwed giving up a 1st round pick for Richardson.

Freakin' Chargers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1st and goal on the 1 yard line and can't punch it in. I don't even understand what that playcalling was down there. And then to let them go down the field and score easily in OT.

Said it wasn't a heart attack but still pretty intense to see.

Texans dominated the first half completely. Watt was his typical pain in the ass self causing mayhem everywhere. Second half Luck's WRs remembered how to catch the damn ball. Will Schaub ever see the field again as a Texan after Keenan's performance last night? And WTH is the matter with Richardson? Did he forget out how to run? When the trade first happened I thought Cleveland was stupid. Now I'm thinking Indy may have gotten screwed giving up a 1st round pick for Richardson.

Freakin' Chargers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1st and goal on the 1 yard line and can't punch it in. I don't even understand what that playcalling was down there. And then to let them go down the field and score easily in OT.

Tell me about it. I had the Colts and had a major sweat. Had been backing the Texans most the season expecting them to come good then i go against them and they nearly win.

And imo, Keenan should be the no.1 easily. Showed way more than Schaub has done the start of the season. Texans majorly in need of a decent kicker. That field goal could have been 20 yards closer and i would have expected him to miss.

And yeah, richardson for a first round pick is absolutely terrible. It was definitely a stupid trade.

Reminds me very much of a RB like Bjge right now. Makes hard work 2/3 yard runs a lot. But that seems to be it. And in that case Gio was given a chance and he lit it up thursday night vs the dolphins. I expect him to be much more prominant in their run game from now on.

That Texan kicker was crap last night. That's got to be brutal for the Texans defense - sh*tty QB play most of the season, sh*tty kicking game - while they play their as**s off.

Former Bama RBs - Richardson, Ingram - not doing much in the NFL. NO was a bad spot for Ingram and Richardson can't seem to find a hole to save his life. Lacy on the other hand at GB is a beast.

Were the Steelers supposed to be this bad this season? I admit I don't follow them much but I always expect them to be winning more than losing.

Tampa Bay - Schiano is going to be the first guy fired unless the owner is a complete idiot. That team is a mess.

Side note: I love NFL Red Zone especially when there isn't a local game that I want to watch. At first it was way too confusing for my old butt especially when they went double or quadruple box. Now I'm addicted. Too bad they don't have it for college football.

Side note: I love NFL Red Zone especially when there isn't a local game that I want to watch. At first it was way too confusing for my old butt especially when they went double or quadruple box. Now I'm addicted. Too bad they don't have it for college football.

Nfl redzone is the ultimate in sports viewing.

7 hours of the main bits of every live game without adverts is the greatest. Not having a real tie to any particular team helps in that sense, as I can enjoy pretty much any game. (though betting on it kind of gives me a team to root for :))

Though without sounding glory hunter ish. I am loving this seattle team right now.

Hoping Marshall has a big game tonight. Lead my opponent by 20 pts going into tonights game, didn't help with Foster being declared active only to not play any part.

I could well be wrong, but Chicago +10.5 seems like a pretty great bet.

No cutler is the obvious main concern as the receiving core is amazing. But if this guy can find his open relievers (I'm sure they will get open) then I think they can cover this.

Of course green Bay are deserved favourites. But I wouldn't be surprised to see an upset here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...