Raul Meireles

chrismada9

He actually can play a through ball and better than any of the other CMs. Whether he replaces or benches Lampard is up to AVB.

Yeah he can play a through ball, not his specialty though. I think most are just very disappointed we didn't sign a playmaker (I already gave up so I'm cool), which is understandable, but Mereiles is a good player imo.

And another plus, we've pissed of Liverpool fans yet again :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes but we have just signed a player just for sake of signing someone. What will he add to our team ? We probably spent more for him then arsenal have for Arteta and we needed Arteta more. I am so disappointed with this signing, the only good that can come from this is if he benches Lampard. Raul can not play a through ball but he can score goals, we don't need a 28 year old replacement for Lampard !

Not true. He can pass fairly well, if sometimes inconsistently. He's just not going to dribble his way out of trouble and he's not going to play too many hollywood passes. Twenty-eight is actually fine if he's in for two-three years to hold down the fort for all the kids that have just signed. Plus, Josh will be 20-21 at that time, just about right to really be a force. Don't burden an 18 year old with that just yet. Raul still has his legs, I'm not sure I can say the same for Lampard.

Yeah he can play a through ball, not his specialty though. I think most are just very disappointed we didn't sign a playmaker (I already gave up so I'm cool), which is understandable, but Mereiles is a good player imo.

And another plus, we've pissed of Liverpool fans yet again :lol:

That's the truth.

Very versatile with great tehnique. Decent at everything and has a great shot.

Correct.

I feel like crying. We will finish 4th this season, then AVB will be sacked. FFP in place means we have to build a team for the long run. We probably will go 4 or 5 years without a trophy. :( thats what happens if u laugh at Arsenal so much.