Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Deadline Day!

J.F.
Followers 7

So many assumptions!!! Who says Jese and Morata won't get games? I dont see Carlo having any problems playing any of them in place of Benzema!

You are forgetting how easy the majority of games in La Liga are for Madrid! Do you really think Carlo would be reluctant to start Morata or Jese against the majority of La liga teams? I don't think so!

Madrid can easily cope without Ozil! It's clear for everyone to see!

every1??? lets not get into that... it is different to make up the numbers of players and actually play well. madrid have been average so far in their campaign. they deserved to NOT win in first 2 games. real betis ripped them open and should have won the game. so how well madrid cope up without ozil, is yet to be seen until they are truly tested.

carlo WONT start morata/jese in a la-liga match unless the league is over. even real betis gave madrid a scare and a real bad one. madrid cant afford to drop points because of barca. one slip up and the league will be as good as over.

there is just 24 hours to deadline. lets see for ourselves what happens. for me its impossible that ancelotti and zidane would let a player of ozil's capability go specially when they dont have a half-decent back-up option.

i mean look at their deep-mid options right now. out of 5 players (modric, illaramendi, casemiro,alonso and khedira), 2 are injured (alonso and illa) and casemiro got a bad knock today. you have to be prepared for the worst.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect this to be as quite for us as the last. All the excitement is elsewhere. Fortunately for us, of course. Clubs, especially us, tend to do stupid things on transfer deadline day.

Says Arsenal in advance talk with Ozil very good player. Arsene did say in his post match interview he was going to surprise everyone? I think signings are on the way?

Ozil for £40m though...

Sounds extremely far-fetched, but what if something crazy happens and Jose sells Mata and replaces him with Ozil?

Sounds extremely far-fetched, but what if something crazy happens and Jose sells Mata and replaces him with Ozil?

I think Mata is a better number 10, and Ozil is not amazing defensively either, so it'd be a (minor) downgrade. Wouldn't like that tbh.

I think Mata is a better number 10, and Ozil is not amazing defensively either, so it'd be a (minor) downgrade. Wouldn't like that tbh.

I don't know, man. Ozil has more pace and work rate and is the more explosive player. I'd give the very slight edge to Ozil.

Not saying I want it to happen, but he'd suit what Jose wants to do better.

I love and hate deadline day in equal measures I always fear lain players I like, getting ones I don't and simply our rivals strengthening big time :(

Nail biting stuff tomorrow we shall see. I remember Utd getting Bernatov at like midnight £30m had to snatch him from City to only sell him for like £3m or something, bizarre stuff.

• Jas unlocked this topic
  • Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked and locked this topic