Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

hope not, rate willian way higher than mahrez.... willian works for the team all the time, mahrez jogs around and costs his team points by being nonchalant (he gave away a crucial ball to arse for their goal right before HT and refused to track back during 1st game of season and then lost a second crucial ball in that game without tracking back, ultimately costing them the game). Hopefully he'll be behind hazard, pedro, willian in the pecking order and that conte can change his attitude for the better

I rate Willian and Pedro highly, but I think Mahrez gives something different to them. He is a lite version of Hazard in terms of what he could produce and would be a fine alternative. 

At the end of the day having all four would make our attacking options far more potent and give Conte another attacking option to change a game in our favour.

My cousin's husband is a massive Leicester fan. He said Mahrez is the most talented player the club has ever had.
He also was adamant last summer that Chelsea would win the title after buying Kante.
I think he is a very creative and talented player and could add a lot to the team. It's obviously not a position we are in desperate need for, but will add extra depth to the front three.

You don't say???

10 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

My cousin's husband is a massive Leicester fan. He said Mahrez is the most talented player the club has ever had.

He also was adamant last summer that Chelsea would win the title after buying Kante.

I think he is a very creative and talented player and could add a lot to the team. It's obviously not a position we are in desperate need for, but will add extra depth to the front three.

You could see Kante was the main man when Liecester won the title and Marhez was unbelieveable. He looked like the Algerian Messi at times. Since then though he hasn't been half the player he was in that season. Maybe it was due to a hangover from such an amazing season and now that he wants to leave.