Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jype said:

On another note, can someone just fucking ban @Dimitr already? It's getting tedious to read his whinging and now he's even started cheering the club's losses. I have him on ignore but for some reason his posts still seem to pop up on my screen every now and again.

that's unfair  my friend 

It is not just signing new players - look at the contract negotiation delays with our current stars like Tibo or Hazard. No fucking new deal for the big boys even though they literally say they are waiting for it. Fuck sake Roman, ACT!

Just now, milan.cech said:

It is not just signing new players - look at the contract negotiation delays with our current stars like Tibo or Hazard. No fucking new deal for the big boys even though they literally say they are waiting for it. Fuck sake Roman, ACT!

Reminds me of Arsenal FC. Before you know it they would be going to Man city

It's not like we are missing out on the BIG marquee signings anymore.

I like Llorente and I was all for the signing, but missing out on him for a club of our size is absolutely laughable. The board should be ashamed of themselves.

The club is basically saying, hey, here's the same players as last season....with a few additions and a LOT of outgoings. Compete and win but this time with MORE GAMES. FFS. Logic be damned I guess. State of this club. Just when I was hoping it'd be just Arsenal who'd be the laughing stock.

Sky Sports: Chelsea have been interested in Fernando Llorente all summer, yet no bid has been tabled. #DeadlineDay #fucksake

Sky Sports: Negotiations between Tottenham and Swansea began yesterday, a fee has now been agreed, Spurs firm favourites. #DeadlineDay

all summer < yesterday :doh:

3 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Sky Sports: Chelsea have been interested in Fernando Llorente all summer, yet no bid has been tabled. #DeadlineDay #fucksake

Sky Sports: Negotiations between Tottenham and Swansea began yesterday, a fee has now been agreed, Spurs firm favourites. #DeadlineDay

all summer < yesterday :doh:

Literally like an inexperienced child is running our club!

all summer :doh:

No bids tabled? Didn't sky themselves report our penny pinching bids? Whatever the case, shit's pathetic and depressing.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk