Deadline Day!

J.F.

Don't know whether I should laugh or cry if Llorente goes to Spurs after being linked with Chelsea all summer but a deal can't be struck because of the board's penny pinching. He's Conte's old player too so I'd like to think he would want to join if given the chance.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Cosmin said:

David Ornstein @bbcsport_david

THFC shock Llorente offer accepted #SwansFC - Chelsea close for weeks but no bid accepted. #CFC set to counter, outcome too close to call

+

Honestly, WTF is going on?! Yesterday we read that a bid has been accepted and it all comes down to whether Swansea can get a replacement in.

Wow the board won't stop shocking me. But there is one thing that is even worse - after fucking up in the transfer window, they will still be happily sitting in their offices. That woman should have already been fired.

1 minute ago, termninja said:

Yeah we have Kenedy and Musonda, and I would be very happy if they played and rocked, but knowing the way our club works, they will sit on the bench and have a run i Carling cup and in CL group stage while in other situations Alonso, Pedro and Willian will overplay most of the games.

That's exactly what we need. Players who play quite good in Carling Cup, FA-cup and easier CL-matches so Alonso or Morata can rest. We can't sign world class players on the bench. Obviously we don't spend as much money as City or MU anymore, we have to make it clever.

11 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Long long way to go today yet.  Once it hits 9pm or whatever with no sign of an incoming then moan like fuck

Maybe so, but it's not looking too good for us at the moment. Yes, we did make some good signings in the early part of the transfer window, but to have not brought in anymore more players since then is what's so frustrating. Especially when you take into account that we still need cover in certain positions.

BREAKING NEWS

Sky Sports News understands that Tottenham are now in pole position to sign Fernando Llorente after a deal with agreed with Swansea this morning.

Chelsea have been the favourites to sign the Spanish striker. However, we understand Spurs began negotiations for the player yesterday afternoon and a deal was agreed this morning.

7 minutes ago, blu35_army said:

is it a hint? d49a489a94212ace26b75f859cc11bc6.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

What hint???

They do live in deadline day you buy players or not.

As it stands we cannot even buy fucking Drinkwater.