Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Deadline Day!

J.F.
Followers 4

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

This deadline day is hilarious we are champions of England with one of the smallest squads in the league, and everton has spent more than us on transfers lmfao.

Actually we've got one of the smallest squads in all of Europe. Bizarre situation. Somebody needs to get fired. Our loan army is bigger than the actual first team squad ffs

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, milka said:

Manchester United has made an audacious last gasp bid to land Willian from Chelsea.

:D

We are not stupid enough to sell a first team player to direct rival :D :ph34r::ph34r:

1 minute ago, !Hazard! said:

Actually we've got one of the smallest squads in all of Europe. Bizarre situation. Somebody needs to get fired. Our loan army is bigger than the actual first team squad ffs

Thats why its funny, its that bad its funny.

Can Hulk play as RWB? :ph34r:

Just now, Mana said:

Exactly.

There is a reason why. We won't know officially until the deal's done probably.

That is also why I felt a Ox deja vu when you said Llorente has no reason not to join us lol.

Okay, but we knew before Ox signed for Liverpool that he badly wanted a midfield position, it wasn't kept secret. If I remember correctly, he voiced his desire to play in midfield quite some time ago also. But okay, I understand your point :)

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

Virgil Van Dijk has left the Southampton training ground in the back of a blacked out car.

Liverpool or Arsenal 

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Fuck me Mahrez has been everywhere today lol London now barcelona 😂

Id love mahrez here :D

21 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

The Bayern fans want him to stay because he's like their cheerleader/good squad player  (aka Mikel for us). 

Chelsea fans don't want him because he's rubbish defensively.  If we're really desperate for a wingback, there's a french international guy available on a free...

I would love to get a Mikel-type player right now. A serviceable backup that can do the job and won't make any trouble.

Man, I miss the good old days when internet was not a thing. I just frustrate myself by keep checking Twitter and the Sky Sports feed. Looking for Mahrez or Llorente news and all I can find is news about the first one landing in Barcelona and the other one having a Spurs medical. Jesus Christ.

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked and locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic