• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol just watching Sky...

Reporter 1: "I honestly dont think Stones wanted to move to Chelsea"

Reporter 2 : "But he did hand in a transfer request..."

Reporter 1: "No, i dont care about that, i have no interest in that"

:D

Hes a twat of a manager thats trying to save face and make some sort of a delusional stand against losing a player thats told him he doesnt want to play for them.

If we dont get him I hope Chelsea goes after him every day of the season and all our players are giving interviews saying we want him just so it causes grief and turmoil in their dressing room.

I really feel like Chelsea had the chance to really dominate the EPL for the coming 3/4 seasons with the addition of a few world class players...

In 2010 we parted away with ballack and deco after wining the league and much like this summer the board decided not to provide CA with funds. This resulted in a steady decline until 2013... the club didn't learn from it or something else is going on... may be the new stadium?