Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

raid the fuck out of Europe now the big clubs on the mainland can`t do fuck all about it.. :D

Well seeing as we havent either tried or havent been able to get anyone we wanted by now Im pretty pessimistic about saving our season in the remaining time left.

Its either we get the dregs or pay double price for owt good (which I dont mind if its going to help us)

Well seeing as we havent either tried or havent been able to get anyone we wanted by now Im pretty pessimistic about saving our season in the remaining time left.

Its either we get the dregs or pay double price for owt good (which I dont mind if its going to help us)

Soon find out.

I'm a 4-1 down away from home,15 minutes to go,we can still do this kind of guy...

Of the big clubs I think ourselves, City, Liverpool, and Arsenal are all done. Think Spuds and United will bring one or two more in each.

Berahino (Spurs) and a goalkeeper for United.....

Maybe go crazy and raid lloris, but Levy will probably ask for a record sum..

There are a lot of facts that can help your theory Oscar.

- Real wouldn't want De Gea to blame them for "not stepping up" and honoring the deal, if they want to get him after a year.

- United won't have to deal with the "You didn't let me leave" drama that could caused by De Gea.

- United would force De Gea to sign a new contract or play with the reserves, which would geopardize his chances to play at the Euros...

This is all messy, but Ballague has said later that BOTH clubs are pushing for the deal to be approved after the paperwork issue, so I don't know.

But from a neutral POV, it sure is hilarious.