Deadline Day!

J.F.

Crazy Day Tomorrow!!

Hopefully when I wake up, we have all the transfers wrapped up.

Dear Santa,

I want me a Modric and a Kevin DeBruyne when i wake up.

Your Little Friend

- Warnie

Would be a nice little present for you. but i don't want us spending ridiculous money on these players.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not get to worked up over ribery rumors, it was the sun that is reporting this now.

My hunch for tomorrow;

Out: Alex, Malouda OR kalou, yossi

In: Perraria, De bryne, I honestly got no idea how our pursuit for cam will end. Merreles, or modric are favourites, but maybe some surprise unreal bid for gotze or ganso. Most likely merelies or mod, but can't rule out something crazy.

The deadline day in the winter transfer window was much,much exciting than the deadline in summer.For me the winter deadline day is the most exciting deadline day.And all Chelsea fans were very happy with the new arrivals.Now many fans (imo) won't be happy when we sign Pereira.I won't be.Just the transfer sum is very stupid for this player.I think they will be more Chelsea fans who will be happy when we will sign Modric.But I think we will sign both of them.

So for me they aren't good transfers.I mean we could go for better players and not for too high sums.And sad day cause I don't want to see ex Chelsea players in Tottenham or in Arsenal :mouthclosed:

Redknapp said he is milion percent certain that Modric stays at WHL, so...

IN: I think we will finish the Perreira's deal. I'm not delighted with this, it's pointless transfer. Next one could be some super ultra mega surprise, shock for the football word. Uhm, Ribery?...

OUT: As Mertesacker joined Arsenal I think they forgot possibly Alex deal (thank God). So it could be Benayoun and some loan transfers - Bertrand, McEachran(?)