Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Sky Sports Social Media woman - I don't know what CTID means (Kate) in relation to Micah Richards.

This is why 'bimbos' should not be allowed on Sports channels...

It's City Till I Die you thick bint!

I thought when they went now we'll go to the social, they were going to flip the camera to some social club in Manchester to get the opinions on the signings....

Shameless.jpg

no. they have the OBLIGATION to sign him after that as announced by Valencia.

I just checked, you are right.

What kind of deal is it? Sign a player on loan with an obligation to buy him? What if Negredo fails to score one single goal? What's the point?

Can confidently say that I'm no more concerned or worried about any club than I was before the window closed. No one that's a threat to us improved significantly.

-United didn't sign the world class CM or CB they needed

-Arsenal didn't sign the world class striker, CB, or DM the needed

-If City lose Aguero to another long injury will Dzeko and Jovetic truly be enough?

Negredo to Valencia official. Loan with option to buy for 30 million euros.

http://www.marca.com/2014/09/02/futbol/equipos/valencia/1409609181.html

Pretty bewildering decision considering how injury prone Aguero has been in the last year or so and how injury prone Jovetic has been throughout his career. Add that to the inconsistency of Dzeko, it's good news for us no doubt about that.