Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOTALLY TRUE: PSG and Chelsea in advanced talks for Mata! They are finalising details, it's a run against time until the last second!!

Fuck you Palmeri;

Isn't Palmeri the same cunt who told Chelsea in advanced talks with Napoli for Cavani <_<

He's full of shit, he just wants followers

Mesut Özil · 10,971,832 like this.
about a minute ago ·
  • dear fans of real madrid,

thank you very much for three wonderful years with all of you. my time at real madrid was unique and special for me. sometimes things develop differently, than i would have expected them to a few days ago.
    although I’m leaving real madrid I wish you and the team the very best for the future.

now I’m looking forward to my new club: THE GUNNERS!

Think about it guys, what are the odds on a move for Mata being finalized when not even a fee has been agreed with less than 30 minutes to go? I don't believe for a second that there's any truth to this one. If it does happen then PSG will have to make a completely ridiculous offer which we simply cannot refuse but I can't see things moving so fast either way.

Ozil is a good player but it seems strange for arsenal to put all their eggs in once basket, thats about double their transfer record and it doesn't add a lot of depth to the squad. Still its nice to see players coming from madrid to the premier league for once.