Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Sunderland 1-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.
Followers 0

found this online: Sunderland v Chelsea: Probable starters in bold, contenders in light. what do we think?

Everybody is in bold except Cech :D Even Romeu and Luiz, lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't pick the squad i found it online granted the guardian not most credible source but i think i have seen enough of romeu to give him a shot vs sunderland...if it doesn't pan out thats why we have subs but i think he would do very well in the midfield three

I for one cannot see Romeu or Meireles starting as neither have actually played for Chelsea yet.

Obi's travelled halfway round the world this week and the other half looking for messi (from what i hear)---maybe the lad is tired...

could be a good time for him to come in against Sunderland........

either that or could AVB try out the 4231 system to start?...........start with lamps, in his new role, as deep lying mid with Ramires...Lamps,Ramires, .....Mata,Raul, Danny.......Nando????

(Bring Romeu on 2nd half poss to change/chase things....revert to 433...)

will be interesting to see lineups for next couple of weeks......(think he's at the mind games already with Fergie..lining Drogs against them and not using this coming week......nice one)

Obi's travelled halfway round the world this week and the other half looking for messi (from what i hear)---maybe the lad is tired...

could be a good time for him to come in against Sunderland........

either that or could AVB try out the 4231 system to start?...........start with lamps, in his new role, as deep lying mid with Ramires...Lamps,Ramires, .....Mata,Raul, Danny.......Nando????

(Bring Romeu on 2nd half poss to change/chase things....revert to 433...)

will be interesting to see lineups for next couple of weeks......(think he's at the mind games already with Fergie..lining Drogs against them and not using this coming week......nice one)

Maybe Romeu will start although i for one cannot see it. In my opinion we have to play with one of Romeu or Mikel as we need someone to provide cover for Bosingwa and A.Cole.

3 games in 9 days, almost everyone will/should get a game. If Romeu doesn't start this one, then he probably will vs Leverkusen.

Should at least get 15-20 minutes this game though.

Sigh. When I say nothing surprises me anymore on this forum, this is a classic example of why.

LMAO...You know the saying:

haters-gonna-hate.jpg

I am a CFC junkie. I don't get enough of CFC here in Sacramento, so I visit a lot of different CFC boards on the net. Each one of those boards have people complaining about Nico, but I see Nico contributing to the best of his abilities. True, he has loss a step or two, but he plays a more creative role & for those defenders that don't have pace, he can still move pass them. I must say that he has helped a whole hella lot in these last two matches & helped changed the outcomes of those matches. True, he is le sulk & I will forever hate him for his missed pk in Moscow, but I won't look back in anger for the rest of Nico's CFC career.

3 games in 9 days, almost everyone will/should get a game. If Romeu doesn't start this one, then he probably will vs Leverkusen.

Should at least get 15-20 minutes this game though.

Someone did remind that Rambo is suspended in Champions League, so I wouldn't be surprised if Romeu replaces him numerically

I am a CFC junkie. I don't get enough of CFC here in Sacramento, so I visit a lot of different CFC boards on the net. Each one of those boards have people complaining about Nico, but I see Nico contributing to the best of his abilities. True, he has loss a step or two, but he plays a more creative role & for those defenders that don't have pace, he can still move pass them. I must say that he has helped a whole hella lot in these last two matches & helped changed the outcomes of those matches. True, he is le sulk & I will forever hate him for his missed pk in Moscow, but I won't look back in anger for the rest of Nico's CFC career.

Don't see how you can hate Nico for the missed penalty. Sure it wasn't the best penalty but VDS guessed the right way.

Yeah that does make sense. AVB will want to experiment more with the side and find out the strengths of each player, especially in the midfield. Lampard might want to sit out at least one of those games though because of International duty maybe!

Don't see how you can hate Nico for the missed penalty. Sure it wasn't the best penalty but VDS guessed the right way.

Yeah I can. Remember what he said???? Check it out:

'I stayed 110 minutes on the bench and suddenly I was asked to play less than a minute after being sent to warm up' date='' he said.

'I don't know if it ever happened in a Champions League final, in a game so intense, that a player was sent on without having warmed up.'

Anelka said he declined the offer to take one of Chelsea's first five penalities.

'I said: 'No way. I came on practically as a full back and you want me to shoot a penalty?'.

Anelka ended up taking Chelsea's second 'sudden death' kick, which was saved by Edwin Van der Sar.

'Good for him. That's the game,' added the Frenchman.

[/quote']

COMEEEE ON CHELSEA. I fucking hate Sunderland after they beat us last year the bastards but they are playing kind of shite right now so let's go out and batter them shall we? YES! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Yeah I can. Remember what he said???? Check it out:

Le Sulk lol... how much do you have to warm up to take a simple penalty? Taking a penalty is a mental challenge, not a physical one. Had VDS gone the wrong way, he would've applauded Avram for that decision a la "I had fresh legs and ready to do my job, I am a fucking hero". But I haven't played football, so I'm just ranting in the dark here :D

Ramires should NOT be dropped he has been our best player up to now and he gives us energy and dynamism. Torres should start upfront with Mata and Sturridge flanking him. I think Sturridge will score in this game and i think Mata will get one after bamboozling Tightass Bramble. lol good old Tightass is going to have a shocker today with all that pace and movement....... mark my words hahaahah.