Juan Mata

Severinb

we are pinning so much of our hopes on his creativity , He looks just what we wanted in attack but then Luiz looked perfect in defence.

If things don't go perfectly in the next month we will need to be patient ,,So much of our machine is slightly out of tune. Let's

just hope we can grind out wins until we are running more smoothly.

I fear of the hype people are building around Mata.

Because we all know, if he has a bad game, the backlash will be very interesting.

Correct. I think he'll be very good for Chelsea but also realistic that he's not Messi. He'll have some so-so and bad games. Just hope someone else can provide creativity and spark when Mata's having a bad day. That's why I wanted Modric, overpriced as he was.

I fear of the hype people are building around Mata. Because we all know, if he has a bad game, the backlash will be very interesting.

this is very true but if he can play like he did for spain in that game for the majority of the season he will have a very successful year for chelsea

you still have "the non persons " shirt ...remember where he has been,,

Hahah was when he left gana get Bastard stuck on the shirt..but then though no thats kinda mean and cost more money..and he didnt even really go there..he was there but didnt do a lot just sat on the bench if he was lucky..his trip there was a random detour to better less robby places

And its the bright yellow one!! So needs to be put back to use :D