Juan Mata

Severinb

Mata and Sanchez would be my players of choice. Mata is a more technical player, and Sanchez as a fast and pacy dribbler with Torres in the middle and Sturridge in the rotation.

totally agree or hazard instead of sanchez but mata should be our transfer priority!

Mata is not a CAM, he is a left winger/SS.

Whenever he played CAM for Valencia he failed horribly.

He would be a good alternative to Neymar but that is about it.

That is what i am thinking about. If we buy mata then it should be for wing .

Mata is not a CAM, he is a left winger/SS.

Whenever he played CAM for Valencia he failed horribly.

He would be a good alternative to Neymar but that is about it.

watch the U21 spain game and tell me he failed as a CAM and i watched a couple of valencia games and he was good!<_<

I think he should play both! CAM and as a winger!

watch the U21 spain game and tell me he failed as a CAM and i watched a couple of valencia games and he was good!<_<

I think he should play both! CAM and as a winger!

I didn't watch the U21 game so i cant say how he played. Are u sure he didn't play as SS?

He only played a few games at CAM for Valencia and he didn't play well, their midfield got bossed everytime because he doesn't drop back enough.

I didn't watch the U21 game so i cant say how he played. Are u sure he didn't play as SS?

He only played a few games at CAM for Valencia and he didn't play well, their midfield got bossed everytime because he doesn't drop back enough.

He actually played both, he was everywhere :rolleyes:

Think he is better than anelka, hope we sell anelka!

Well everywhere. On the wings and in the middle. He's constantly passing the ball around and organizing the play. He's a really magnificent player, and I hope Scumpool don't get him.

What worries me, is the fact that Maxi Rodriguez wants to leave Liverpool and return to Argentina. You immediately think that Mata could be his replacement. I hope Maxi stays there

What worries me, is the fact that Maxi Rodriguez wants to leave Liverpool and return to Argentina. You immediately think that Mata could be his replacement. I hope Maxi stays there

Hope they buy downing and adam then chelsea can get mata!blue%20scalf.gif