Juan Mata

Severinb

What does him being Spanish have anything to do with it, if you love the club you do, regardless of where you are from???

If you've been here for only two years, won everything you could except a PL title and then get benched for no apparent reason, why would you still love the club? It would have been different for him if it was his tenth year or so, but I don't see why you can't understand that.

There was no way Mata was in Jose's future plans, that was clear, so why should he fight to be a bit part player? I don't understand why Mata is being made into the villain here. You do realise that Jose also just could've said "no, you're not going" just like he did with Ba right?

Mata has the chance to play regular football again, we receive a substantial fee for him. It's not ideal that he's going to United but I can understand why the club accepted the bid and why Juan doesn't really want to stay. It would be very different if Juan was one of our most influential players this season but he's been a bench warmer.

When Mata wants to go, why should we turn down almost £40m.

If I was Mata I would have looked at their last 'big' signing Fellani he is doing a great job of warming the bench at Utd.

If you've been here for only two years, won everything you could except a PL title and then get benched for no apparent reason, why would you still love the club? It would have been different for him if it was his tenth year or so, but I don't see why you can't understand that.

It is hard for all of us, I ****** loved Mata but he has picked the easy option, he has jumped ship and chose them over is, if you can't see that and accept and be a little annoyed at him. I feel sorry for you

There isn't a single player in our senior squad who couldn't be more elsewhere than a squad player here. Our two time player of the year should show more fight than what he did. It isn't even about being fancied. Azpilicueta wasn't fancied at first and fought his way into our squad

EXACTLY!!!!!

The same with Luiz it was obvious at the start of season, Jose didn't like him but he has fought and players well and he's playing all the time now.

Mata wasn't up for the fight. It's a shame but I care about Chelsea and not if poor Mata wasn't being made the star in each game. Plenty of people have sat for far longer on the bench than Mata and done so with much better grace and dignity.

What does him being Spanish have anything to do with it, if you love the club you do, regardless of where you are from???

Nacho Novo Spanish player loves Glasgow Rangers as if he was born in Govan. He has tattoos and since stopped playing goes to all our games.

What a silly point to make,

Mata doesn't want to work hard and get picked he wants to be 'the star'. He hadn't contributed when he was playing yet he threw a childish tantrum on live tv. He needs to grow up.

your last sentence ist just pure bullshit. mata is by no means a Diva player, who only wants to be the star and gets carried by others. "he needs to grow up" ? ? wtf? he is probably one of the most mature players in our squad. arent you the one always supporting Torres and saying how great he is? lmao and now shitting on Mata.

and the fact where you from has something to do with how you love a club. homegrown players, who go through all the academys etc in the club are more affiliated to it than foreigners, because they grew up with the club, were fans of it etc. mata has played 2,5 seasons. he cant have the same bond as someone who has been playing here for 10 years or who is english and affiliated to our club. its the same for example with lewandowski and Dortmund etc.

Do you think Hazard is playing here, because he loves the club?! he is playing here, because we offered huge amount of money (he is to be rumoured ore most paid player) and because we won the CL. thats it. not because he loves the club. thats how football works. 99% of playerse are playing for the money. and its nothing bad about it. its their job.

and comparing him to Azpis situation.... :clown: :clown: :clown:

your last sentence ist just pure bullshit. mata is by no means a Diva player, who only wants to be the star and gets carried by others. "he needs to grow up" ? ? wtf? he is probably one of the most mature players in our squad. arent you the one always supporting Torres and saying how great he is? lmao and now shitting on Mata.

and the fact where you from has something to do with how you love a club. homegrown players, who go through all the academys etc in the club are more affiliated to it than foreigners, because they grew up with the club, were fans of it etc. mata has played 2,5 seasons. he cant have the same bond as someone who has been playing here for 10 years or who is english and affiliated to our club. its the same for example with lewandowski and Dortmund etc.

Do you think Hazard is playing here, because he loves the club?! he is playing here, because we offered huge amount of money (he is to be rumoured ore most paid player) and because we won the CL. thats it. not because he loves the club. thats how football works. 99% of playerse are playing for the money. and its nothing bad about it. its their job.

and comparing him to Azpis situation.... :clown: :clown: :clown:

Your a funny clueless guy, I'm not arguing with you anymore you disagree with me fine.

Mata is gone, us as Chelsea fans we should be united not squabbling over it amongst ourselves that's exactly what Man Utd fans want. They want Mata, he wants them, fine goodbye as I said, don't let the door hit you on the way out Juan. I wish you had more fight in you.

He did also act ridiculously like a child just for being substituted slamming his chair, pathetic infront of players who don't play at all???

I know everyone is upset. I am too, but don't be chumps, he's going to be on MUTV tomorrow giving all that, "...I'm sooo happy to be here, such a wonderful club, wonderful fans... Blah blah."

He won't care about us, so stop falling over yourselves to say good luck, poor mata etc. he doesn't care clearly.

I wonder how Moyes will use him, playing Mata, Rooney and van Persie all at once seems pretty narrow.

True, but Van Persie seems to have become injury prone again so Rooney as a 9 with Mata beind looks likely for the rest of the season.

Long-term it'll be interesting to see where/how he plays.

Crazy transfer for both sides.

I thank him for his fantastic service to the club, great player and a proper gentleman. Will never forget Mata's heroics in a blue shirt and will be wishing him all the best on a personal level but I hope he wins fuck all at his new club. I just hope he understands how much he's meant to all Chelsea fans and doesn't start badmouthing the club to please the United fans like for example Sturridge did.

So far he has loved living in England but let's face it, Manchester ain't no London. Who knows, maybe at some point he gets depressed in that shithole and wants to return to Spain? :P

Don't think that will be the case at all. We all know his good nature personality and character. After all, he has spoken about his admiration and love for us fans before and don't think he will do that to the club either given they respect one another.

Wow, some people are seriously retarded. In 5 minutes time they managed to completely switch opinion.

what of it? its human nature. you going on a date with your gf, then your gf broke up with u. im sure as hell u'll change your opinion about her

unless youre a player :dude:

I hope it's a very long time before he plays in the CL again! And I hope he doesn't even play 1 second at the WC!

What a scumbag! He is a coward who has no heart and fight in him! Sulked like a baby after getting subbed against Southampton, he had enough chances to show Jose he should be playing every week and failed!

But getting almost £40 million for a bench warmer who is a coward and has been awful all season is actually a good deal!

shame on u, respect him for all he has done for us.

He wasn't in josé's plans from the begginning, he tried, but couldn't just adapt to the new system. So it's a win-win situation, there is no need to spit on him

True, but Van Persie seems to have become injury prone again so Rooney as a 9 with Mata beind looks likely for the rest of the season.

Long-term it'll be interesting to see where/how he plays.

Crazy transfer for both sides.

RVP isn't injured prone he probably isn't even injured. He has been so upset and angry since Fergie left. As Fergie promised him he would still be at for a while yet. He came on that condition and yet a year later Fergie is off, he clearly doesn't get on with Moyes. Have a look at pictures of him recently.

It is hard for all of us, I ****** loved Mata but he has picked the easy option, he has jumped ship and chose them over is, if you can't see that and accept and be a little annoyed at him. I feel sorry for you

EXACTLY!!!!!

The same with Luiz it was obvious at the start of season, Jose didn't like him but he has fought and players well and he's playing all the time now.

Mata wasn't up for the fight. It's a shame but I care about Chelsea and not if poor Mata wasn't being made the star in each game. Plenty of people have sat for far longer on the bench than Mata and done so with much better grace and dignity.

How many really good player want to be just bench player where he can be starter in another big team.

- Rooney last year wanted to leave

- Thiago move to bayern

- even Lampard complained when he did not play under AVB. he probably will be somewhere else by now, if AVB is still here.

I know everyone is upset. I am too, but don't be chumps, he's going to be on MUTV tomorrow giving all that, "...I'm sooo happy to be here, such a wonderful club, wonderful fans... Blah blah."

He won't care about us, so stop falling over yourselves to say good luck, poor mata etc. he doesn't care clearly.

Leave it out mate. No need for the animosity. Seeing the kind of guy Mata is I expect him to make some nice comments about the both Chelsea and the supporters once his deal goes through.