Juan Mata

Severinb

I have a cunning plan......

Send them Fernando Torres disguised as Juan Mata. (We have the technology!) Pocket the cash, spend it on a top striker. Bing bang boom. Redcafe implodes at the 40million pound signing of El Nino.

You're welcome Chelsea.

I have a cunning plan......

Send them Fernando Torres disguised as Juan Mata. (We have the technology!) Pocket the cash, spend it on a top striker. Bing bang boom. Redcafe implodes at the 40million pound signing of El Nino.

You're welcome Chelsea.

thats brillant baldric help yourself to a turnip ,,,,

Urgh...the worst thing about this whole situation is not knowing anything. Not knowing the clubs stance or plans, not knowing if we have someone lined up, not knowing if we'll struggle with AM injuries, not knowing the potential knock on effects for those wankers at United.

This is bullshit. I just want the transfer window to be over.

Have you ever seen Rami playing as winger?

I think this is a rhetorical question. Of course he has played there before. He was a defensive right winger in his Benfica days, just when Jesus came in 2009. He implemented that 4-1-3-2 formation with Javi Garcia as a DM, Rami as a RW, Di Maria LW, Aimar the playmaker and Saviola and Cardoso the two center forwards. He's played there for Chelsea several times too. Now if you say he looks bad when playing there (wich is the other meaning I understand from your question), than this is another topic of discussion. But, yes, Rami is a winger too.

''Hopefully we do sign Mata, I can so see Chelsea regretting this!! Watch out next season Mourinho! I believe we also need a quality winger like Reus, a left back, centre back and a strong physical devensive midfielder who can boss the midfield like keane!! U losers laughing at our demise, enjoy it while it lasts cos we will be back stronger, we are not Liverpool!! hahaha

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook'' - One manure fan

It really makes me wanna punch Mourinho, because however way you look at that post, that moron is right more or less, I'm starting to realise why most Real fans hated him because of Casillas or the pain of Arsenal fans at seeing RVP sold. This is not about making Mata look like a saint and Mourinho a satanic devil, but isn't he supposed to be ONE with the fans and fucking understand that you don't strengthen a club that has loathed yours throughout the years? I still remember the joy of Old Toilet after Torres missed that sitter, and now that our schadenfreude at their misery was heightened by us battering them on sunday is about to fall down because of this BS makes me wanna scream so much just like when Studge was sold to the other filth up north. As others have said, we don't care that Mata should be sold, but not to that sh*thole, no die-hard CFC fan could be okay with this, it will be the same as a male lion sparing a gazelle's life from a hungry mate lioness and her cubs, doesn't make any sense.

I hate it when Moruinho says he doesn't want Mata to leave. he's been saying that for a while now. he also said he doesn't want KDB and Essien to leave. I'm starting to doubt what he's on this year, because it's no brainer some players have been treated like crap this year. those 3 didn't get a fair chance to compete for their places. Lukaku was going on the same road as Mata and KDB if he stayed.

I still can't believe Jose never tried Oscar in CM, what do Ramires and Lampard offer that Oscar doesn't? he passes better than both and he tackles just as much Ramires does. like someone said a couple of pages ago, it's called compensation. you play a creative player and use his full offensive ability and you lose a bit of the tracking back/pressing enigma that Jose has in mind.

Mata was injured in pre season, and I'm starting to feel that destroyed his career here.

Keep in mind this is a club who sold Sturridge, loaned the likes of Moses and Benayoun to top 4 rivals. not to forget buying a 50 million pound flop. if you think we wouldn't sell Mata to utd, then i got sum bad nuwz brahz

I don't believe this will go through, Mourinho has been more adamant about Mata staying than KDB. He said that if Mata asked for a transfer he'd tell the board to say no, if he was to do a 180 on this it'd look awful. Mata I still feel is the better number 10, carried us for two seasons and Oscar hasn't exactly lit the world on fire of late.

No way we sell him to Manchester United, even if it involves getting Rooney. I don't want Mata sold at all, it's not Mata FC it's Chelsea FC. However we shouldn't be looking to sell top players, arguably a top five Number ten of the past few years to a direct rival.

Moyes desperate attempt at signing a big name player.

he will end up signing that Welsh guy bigger than Giggs or Bale or Ramsey combined ,,,,,,,,,,,,llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

just think what his shirts would cost

btw notice who is is in there ,,,,

I hate it when Moruinho says he doesn't want Mata to leave. he's been saying that for a while now. he also said he doesn't want KDB and Essien to leave. I'm starting to doubt what he's on this year, because it's no brainer some players have been treated like crap this year. those 3 didn't get a fair chance to compete for their places. Lukaku was going on the same road as Mata and KDB if he stayed.

I still can't believe Jose never tried Oscar in CM, what do Ramires and Lampard offer that Oscar doesn't? he passes better than both and he tackles just as much Ramires does. like someone said a couple of pages ago, it's called compensation. you play a creative player and use his full offensive ability and you lose a bit of the tracking back/pressing enigma that Jose has in mind.

Mata was injured in pre season, and I'm starting to feel that destroyed his career here.

Ha! Do you seriously believe that if Jose shifted Oscar to the deeper role Mata would get a look in? Hazard would probably get the No.10 role while Willian and Schurrle would flank him.

Jose wants high pressers with intense work rate in his band of 3 behind the striker and Mata does not fit the bill.Mata was always going to get sold it was just a question of when not if. That display vs Soton did not do him any favours either.

I think this is a rhetorical question. Of course he has played there before. He was a defensive right winger in his Benfica days, just when Jesus came in 2009. He implemented that 4-1-3-2 formation with Javi Garcia as a DM, Rami as a RW, Di Maria LW, Aimar the playmaker and Saviola and Cardoso the two center forwards. He's played there for Chelsea several times too. Now if you say he looks bad when playing there (wich is the other meaning I understand from your question), than this is another topic of discussion. But, yes, Rami is a winger too.

Yeah, my response was aimed at you hinting that Rami can play on the wing without it affecting his performance.

Found this over in the Manc's hovel:

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddevils/comments/1vs5lc/twitter_samwallaceindy_chelsea_close_to_agreeing/

http://imgur.com/BxdRM6a

They seemed very secretive about it. Apparently it's a reliable source by a Manc journo called Andy Mitten. All the Mancs seem to know him and trust him....I hope it's fucking false.

Found this over in the Mancs hovel:

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddevils/comments/1vs5lc/twitter_samwallaceindy_chelsea_close_to_agreeing/

http://imgur.com/BxdRM6a

They seemed very secretive about it. Apparently it's a reliable source by a Manc journo called Andy Mitten. All the Mancs seem to know him and trust him....I hope it's fucking false.

Well Im sure the guy has just spoken to Roman and been assured its true ...