Juan Mata

Severinb

Rooney is shittier and fatter version of Mata which can finish - only swap for Mata I would welcome is Cavani for Mata not some fat scouse injured cunt.

Negredo is one of the few Spanish strikers who deserve to go the WC

Seriously?

Mata and Rooney ate completely different players and in Mourinho's system, Rooney is a sure starter while Mata, clearly, is not.

I'd also welcome Cavani but I'm just being realistic,mate

I thought he played on the right?

no. he plays on the left (alongside schmelzer). and also for Germany he plays on the left. and he did the same for Gladbach too.

Rooney will NOT MOVE IN EXCHANGE for Mata

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/21/wayne-rooney-sale-juan-mata-chelsea-manchester-united?CMP=twt_gu

Seriously?

Mata and Rooney ate completely different players and in Mourinho's system, Rooney is a sure starter while Mata, clearly, is not.

I'd also welcome Cavani but I'm just being realistic,mate

Rooney ate is correct, he ate a lot of pies and that's why he is constantly injured every season.

Rooney's best position is behind the striker he is 28 year old fat cunt who smokes and is unprofessional throwing his toys out when he was benched by SAF. Or when he was open to a move to their arch rivals only to get a massive pay rise.

Just because Jose rates him as a striker doesn't make him any less of a fat cunt who is injured a lot and is unprofessional.

Rooney is shittier and fatter version of Mata which can finish - only swap for Mata I would welcome is Cavani for Mata not some fat scouse injured cunt.

Negredo is one of the few Spanish strikers who deserve to go the WC

I'd compare them as follows (out of 5):

Rooney (3) - Creativity - Mata (4)

Rooney (4) - Linkup Play - Mata (4)

Rooney (5) - Finishing - Mata (4)

Rooney (5) - Work Rate - Mata (3)

Rooney (4) - Tackling - Mata (2)

Rooney (4) - Strength - Mata (2)

Rooney (3) - Pace - Mata (2)

Something like that :).

Rooney ate is correct, he ate a lot of pies and that's why he is constantly injured every season.

Rooney's best position is behind the striker he is 28 year old fat cunt who smokes and is unprofessional throwing his toys out when he was benched by SAF. Or when he was open to a move to their arch rivals only to get a massive pay rise.

Just because Jose rates him as a striker doesn't make him any less of a fat cunt who is injured a lot and is unprofessional.

His best position is as a striker IMO.

Rooney's best was when he was playing as the out and out striker and not when he is paying in the hole. Remember last season when he was forced to play in behind v.Pussie and wasn't exactly effective as when he was playing as the striker.

And he is the sort of player that puts in a lot of effort and his workrate is laudable. I don't care if he is 500 pounds and eating pies or smoking pot or doing drugs or fucking Spanish hookers, if he can put in the sort of workrate that he is displaying at United, I'd take him anyday.

P.s It's not like I am some sort of Rooney fan boy or anything but he is,in many eyes, one of the best players in the past decade and still going strong.

if he's sold it would be the most stupid of all things stupid we've done lately.. almost as disastrous as buying Torres or as evil as sacking Ancelotti ... its not like we're crowded with talent at the #10 position, its just him and Oscar ffs (I know wizard can play there, but they are mainly inverted wingers) .. be patient Jose, please just be patient

It's still amazing how quickly people turned on him and change their opinion from last season. it was so quick, it left the speed of sound for dead and had the speed of light trailing by a couple of thousand miles per second.

It's the Mourinho effect. He can't do anything wrong, he's da gawd.

The bolded bit is a good reason to sell Mata now. It's unlikely he'll increase in value post-World Cup and United are desperate.

I agree that losing him weakens us, but I'm also not that sure if keeping him strengthens us. It's a tricky one, but I wouldn't be certain either way right now.

Same here, really. I would be tempted if PSG are offering the reported 37m, but the fact that it is united is another point against accepting this.

if he's sold it would be the most stupid of all things stupid we've done lately.. almost as disastrous as buying Torres or as evil as sacking Ancelotti ... its not like we're crowded with talent at the #10 position, its just him and Oscar ffs (I know wizard can play there, but they are mainly inverted wingers) .. be patient Jose, please just be patient

we cant keep both players competeting for 1 place. its either oscar or mata. mata is not a player who is playing second fiddle. and mourinho does not give him the chance to prove himself on his position, so there is no need to talk about keeping both. they arent even competing for the same place. Mata will be gone by the summer, unless something unexpected happens. If Mou does not favor a player, its nearly impossible to get back.

Rooney's best was when he was playing as the out and out striker and not when he is paying in the hole. Remember last season when he was forced to play in behind v.Pussie and wasn't exactly effective as when he was playing as the striker.

And he is the sort of player that puts in a lot of effort and his workrate is laudable. I don't care if he is 500 pounds and eating pies or smoking pot or doing drugs or fucking Spanish hookers, if he can put in the sort of workrate that he is displaying at United, I'd take him anyday.

P.s It's not like I am some sort of Rooney fan boy or anything but he is,in many eyes, one of the best players in the past decade and still going strong.

Do you know what United won when Rooney was playing as the out and out striker - I will tell you they won fuck all :D

Last season Rooney fell out with SAF hence he was benched; the rest of the time he was injured.

You watch United's best season it was always Rooney who was sacrificed playing on the wing; playing in the hole etc As soon as SAF had a chance to sign RvP he jumped at the chance. Because Rooney's best attributes are his vision and passing no doubt about it.

Tbf Mourinho has "won" this little problem with Mata. If Roman was (hypothetically) skeptical about selling Mata before, but now sees Mourinho's preferred team keep winning, surely he would think differently?

I like Juan as much as the next guy, but it's hard to see him playing at a top level here again and that's a shame. So it will be good for the player if he's sold, and for Chelsea to get a player Mourinho will actually play, and help our cause in the league and CL.

(ideally though, we sell to another club and not Man utd)

Mata for Rooney is just plain stupid. Mata would strengthen utd more than Rooney would us.

I don't know about that, mate.

If Rooney plays like he has so far this season for us I think we'd win the title. Especially if he's played in his preferred position. He'll want to prove his doubters and detractors wrong and repay the faith Mourinho has in him.

I think he'd be a beast for us. The only way this move happens, I hope.

Mata for Rooney is just plain stupid. Mata would strengthen utd more than Rooney would us.

Same was said abt RVP last year ... Look what happened! United basically bought the title for 24m ....

Rooney is a player that Mourinho likes and want ... Im sure he would get the best out of him.