BlueLion.
Followers 4

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MATA'S letter on his website "I never forget: thanks, Chelsea!" Juan Mata Chelsea goodbye with an emotional letter Hi everyone, As you can imagine this is a very important day in my life, and with the

Posted Images

I'm hoping this is the case. But if the fee has been accepted, it's out of our hands.

No proof of a fee being accepted so if it hasn't, Chelsea can ask for more money because United will be desperate after getting knocked out of the league cup and hopefully that will put United off! :D

• Like 1

The true definition of a plastic fan!

I am all for the club and what is best for it, not a fan boy of a player. So please tell me what good it does keeping a player who has hardly kicked a ball this year? It's time for him to go, Jose obviously doesn't rate him in our system.

Please, please stay Juan. I love watching you barely make the bench and wasting your career.

He was an amazing player when we played attacking football leaking goals for fun, the guy cannot press high up the pitch.

So, would you rather Mata stay and harm the team by being incompetent defensively, if he even makes the bench?

Torres did not fit our style of play for years, that turned out well keeping him here didn't it?

I would rather us sell him and get in players that can do the job Jose wants his players to do.

Looks like Jose is here for the long term, let him decide his squad.

But what do I know, I'm a plastic fan since 1995......

• Like 3

Guillem Balague was on Talksport spouting shit again, saying that Chelsea told Jose he had to sell a player if he wanted to bring someone in at the beginning of the season (excluding Willian because apparently Jose knew nothing about that… he didn't even mention Schurrle or Van Ginkel :lol:), Balague went on to say that out of all the attackers Jose wanted Mata to be sold, so from day one he made sure Mata will leave by dropping him and making him feel unwanted.
Jason Cundy stepped in and said that was a load of BS, he said the reason why Chelsea are selling Mata is because he struggles to play in Jose' system, Balague replied by saying Mata played that way his whole career, especially when he was at Valencia :lol:

Fair play to Jason Cundy, at least we have a Chelsea supporter on the Radio.

Balague making shit up to suit his agenda. Funny enough he supports Liverpool and loves Rafa Benitez... go figure.

• Like 4

The true definition of a plastic fan!

Can you explain how that makes him a plastic?

I loved Mata too. I didn't wanna see him like he's been under Jose. I felt it was best for him to leave on a personal level. I just didn't want him going to United... AT ALL.

Nice by the club to sign Salah to take our minds off the Mata transfer, no wonder UTD still not confirming it. I don't mind Mata leaving, but selling to a club that left us hanging with Rooney last summer.. you'd think we'd shun them off completely.. Jose is a fucking idiot to allow this to happen, even if Mata wants to go to UTD, he has a contract and we have to be dickheads and ask him to find a foreign club. ridiculous how we handled this.