Juan Mata

Severinb

are we only team who is interesting in Mata ?!

Volleyball balancing chickens are also interested. Which surprises me, because Harry isn't usually interested in anyone that isn't available on a free or isn't on a transfer list or doesn't look like a worthy addition to his squad of circus acts like Crouch the robot impersonating man on stilts, Bale the cartwheeling monkey or Gomes the bumbling clown.

Guest justin_3d

Assuming Chelsea get Mata, WTF is Arsenal doing over there? Cesc was gone, just a matter of time and amount. Mata could have been had cheaper and would have fit right in at Arsenal. Instead they screw around and get nada. If I was an Arsenal fan I'd scream. Arsenal's loss, Chelsea's gain, hopefully.

On the other hand, Chelsea could have had Mata cheaper too. At least Chelsea's excuse is AVB was still checking out his new squad.

Wenger - I'd spend £40m

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11670_7107664,00.html

The same BS from Wenger. He looks for value, cheap and all this stuff.

Assuming Chelsea get Mata, WTF is Arsenal doing over there? Cesc was gone, just a matter of time and amount. Mata could have been had cheaper and would have fit right in at Arsenal. Instead they screw around and get nada. If I was an Arsenal fan I'd scream. Arsenal's loss, Chelsea's gain, hopefully.

On the other hand, Chelsea could have had Mata cheaper too. At least Chelsea's excuse is AVB was still checking out his new squad.

I think Le Arse is looking at Hazard.

chillin'.

Guest justin_3d

I think Le Arse is looking at Hazard.

That would be something if he manages to get him.

I would be sad cause i really wanted him, but oh well can't win all of them.

Even before avb came along, we were still in the market for a winger(obvious need), but we were seduced and insanely fixated on this 19 year old brazilan with a rihana hair style. Nevertheless 27-30 mil for mata is a fair price for a players who's best years are ahead of him.

I would be sad cause i really wanted him, but oh well can't win all of them.

Would be nice to have Mata and Hazard in the same team. Trouble is, they both play on the left side, although Mata has scored goals from the right side!

Guest justin_3d

Would be nice to have Mata and Hazard in the same team. Trouble is, they both play on the left side, although Mata has scored goals from the right side!

I guess what pulls the weight for Mata is that he is Spanish and will fit good with Torres then Hazard.

Unless this Mata thing is a hoax by the media like the Hiddink thing, and we are secretly after Hazard?

I can only hope! :)

Read some things about mata transfer from the telegraph newspaper, my question is is the telegraph reliable? It seems more sophisticated than dailymail, but if I recall ive seen some rubbish stories from them to.

A lot more reliable than most papers, but still room for doubt.

AVB is a clever man, he appreciates Spurs are trying to take us for a ride regarding Modric, so he is looking elsewhere. That means we can go out and spend big on Mata, and if it comes to a bidding war, unless Man City or Real get involved, we will win.