Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

How did we play as a team? Costa barely even touched the ball. Lukaku has lost the ball countless of times in this game however and a lot of attacks stopped at him.

Costa was awful against City. Yeah, the team was awful but when he got the ball he was battled out of it easily and was manhandled. Costa did not fare any better than Lukaku. To use today as evidence of Lukaku hold up play is unfair. Costa did receive the ball like I was saying but just could not get past them. City just look too strong right now. Have not conceded a goal.

How did we play as a team? Costa barely even touched the ball. Lukaku has lost the ball countless of times in this game however and a lot of attacks stopped at him.

we as a team were awful and costa was a major part of why we were awful.

So exactly what you're doing in the Mourinho thread, then?

so let me get this straight. iva has been shit for a year now. people are clamouring for him to be dropped. azpi is bein played as a LB and yet iva starts every match. and more so we have lost the likes of bertrand and luis cos of it... ya.. seems fair to compare these 2 things. :lol:

so let me get this straight. iva has been shit for a year now. people are clamouring for him to be dropped. azpi is bein played as a LB and yet iva starts every match. and more so we have lost the likes of bertrand and luis cos of it... ya.. seems fair to compare these 2 things. :lol:

Referring more to your sudden 180 in going from more or less Mourinho apologist (sorry but that's true) to vehemently anti-Mourinho chiefly over the Ivan favouritism.

Not that you're wrong in wanting him to be benched of course, everyone can see that.

Referring more to your sudden 180 in going from more or less Mourinho apologist (sorry but that's true) to vehemently anti-Mourinho chiefly over the Ivan favouritism.

Not that you're wrong in wanting him to be benched of course, everyone can see that.

so why should i support jose when he is putting his favourites first before the welfare of chelsea.

not that hard to understand.

so why should i support jose when he is putting his favourites first before the welfare of chelsea.

Hey support who you like, I just pointed out that your turn was no different from the 'trend' you described.

Hey support who you like, I just pointed out that your turn was no different from the 'trend' you described.

it is very different.

i support chelsea. not mourinho. if i see someone not doing their best for the club, i will point it out. and this is not a "small thing"... putting favouritism over the club from the manager can NEVER EVER be seen as a "small thing".

Not to bring anyone down here ... but i recollect last season when I had mentioned I really wanted to punch Jose and the way you jumped in to defend ... And today hearing you go against just got that flash of memories back (If i sure it was you, apologies in advance if not) :)

Poor touches per game

1,5 for Lukaku ... touches MD1(47), MD2(45)

3,5 for Costa ... touches MD1(44), MD2(44)

Poor touches per game

3 for Lukaku ... touches MD1(47), MD2(45), MD3(48) ... total(140)

3,3 for Costa ... touches MD1(44), MD2(44), MD3(50) ... total(138)

Last season ... poor touch Costa (2,2) should be a lot better as his teammates provide quality service (much higher than he would have received at Everton) ... while Lukaku (1,8) was among the CFs with the least poor touches per game.