Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

• 1 month later...

tbf in the highlights I saw he seemed to be alone up front and Hart made some good saves.

i was talking about that chance in the first half where he just went through mangala like he was not even there. 1v1 with joe hart, should have scored that.

should have scored though. did everything perfectly except for scoring.

i was talking about that chance in the first half where he just went through mangala like he was not even there. 1v1 with joe hart, should have scored that.

Just saw the game. He did really good. Mangala looked like a youngster beside him. And with shooting he also did just fine, couldnt blame him for not scoring, Hart was on fire as well. Romelu didnt get to much passes in the box so he created chances for himself. That 1v1 wasnt so easy, there was very little space, GK was close, I can easly see Costa or any other striker wasting that chance. His totally justified.

Do not rate.

Attributes were there and foundations for sure but the attitude is required to really kick on and as I said before listened too much to Martinez and match of the day saying he was a world beater what are Chelsea doing blah blah blah

Looked like a deer in headlights playing for us but if he had bided his time like Remy is doing who knows. Other players have made improvements that are way less talented.

I think Everton is just his level currently. Not good enough for a top side yet.

I can see him improving a bit and getting a "big" move to Spuds in a couple of years but not a truly massive club that competes for titles. His all around game just isn't good enough for him to be the main man for a contender.

On his current form he's nowhere near Drogba or Remy's level, let alone Costa.

Our decision to sell was a good one.

He indeed seems to have stalled in his development. Too bad, but I don't think he will be a top striker soon. His poor technique and all the accompanying shortcomings (tight spaces capabilities) seems to have caught up with him.

Shame, but on his current form I don't even want him in the NT ...