Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Romelu Lukaku

BlueLion.
Followers 4

10 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Yeah, he is not a teenager anymore but this can be the first time when he can really prove his worth. He scored 25 goals this season and 25 last season, it's pretty much everything one can achieve at Everton. Now is the time for him to make a big step.

That'd if he even comes here.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm afraid not a lot of you will have seen the interview (let alone be able to understand a single word they say ). So here's the summary of the most important things that have been said: He's feeling

Big words from Drog.

Wrong shirt at the wrong moment Romelu

Posted Images

Close to signing Michael Keane for £25m as well. Unless Everton have suddenly decided to be mega spenders out of nowhere, the Lukaku deal has surely been done. They probably have an agreement with us not to announce it until they announce all of their signings so their supporters won't riot. They won't mind selling Lukaku if they have 4-5 new players in.

Either way, Everton will be very strong next season. Nice additions.

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Close to signing Michael Keane for £25m as well. Unless Everton have suddenly decided to be mega spenders out of nowhere, the Lukaku deal has surely been done. They probably have an agreement with us not to announce it until they announce all of their signings so their supporters won't riot. They won't mind selling Lukaku if they have 4-5 new players in.

They have money now in the form of Farhad Moshiri-net worth of £2.2 billion. So they have no reason to sell Lukaku for any less than what they're asking for.

• Like 1

I would love to see the look on Everton's owner when all his spending becomes a waste and he go into bankruptcy because Lukaku doesn't get bought and Barkley also doesn't get bought. i would laf my ass off because they seem to be spending with the notion that they will get the money back from the sales of Lukaku and Barkley and the rest of their star players if they have anymore. 

Then they will come and beg us to help them off load Lukaku so they can pay their debt

2 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

they have spent over 100m pounds already and its the first week of July. Ambitious ambitions

The Toffees are believed to have met the 21-year-old's buy-out clause of £5.25m, taking their spending so far this summer past £60m. SKY

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Those speculation are similar to that of July 1st. 

There is no deal in agreed. If it was it would be made known by now. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Those speculation are similar to that of July 1st. 

There is no deal in agreed. If it was it would be made known by now. 

I'm sure nothing is signed yet, but I'd be surprised if there wasn't an "agreement" in place. Basic fee and such.

Exact same age as Pogba but will get you 20+ goals per season. Guess we have to come to terms with the fact that a he'll cost between Pogba's £89m to £100m. It's madness, but that's the way it is.

I expect a whole lot of outrage (even from Chelsea fans) if/when we do sign him for that amount but after he starts banging them in regularly that talk will stop. 

• Like 1