Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Not counting club-trained players, at that price he's our :

- 3rd highest sale in the Abramovich era

- 2nd most profitable sale in the Abramovich era

- 2nd highest in terms of return on investment

OInT6Rx.png?1?9685

Clearly, exceptional business in monetary terms.

we sold pizzaro for 10m pounds?

Lukaku is such a twat, already tweeting about the move

anyway we bought him for approx £13m (never wouldve risen to £18m), sold him forn at least £24m? and got a reported £5m in loan fees for him. £16m+ profit on a player with 15 appearances for Chelsea isn't too bad

Man this is seriously f**ked up.

Mourinho last season almost all time moaned about we don't have strikers who can score goals and yet he sells the striker who outperformed all of our strikers and is just 21 years old... and have the potential to be a world beater in couple of years.. This is madness.

And the best thing is he is not doing anything with Torres who just can't score for sh*t... it has been 3 and half seasons and he has just scored 20 goals in PL and Lukaku a 19 year old kid scored 17 in his first loan spell and when 16 in his 2nd loan spell. I know this lad has ego etc. but he also have skill.

I'll be so mad if we didn't buy any other striker. It could well be another same story like last season if Costa gets injured and Drog's out for ACOn in Jan.

I just dunno, I just hate seeing Torres staying and Lukaku leaving... I know he has big mouth but still he performs much better than our girl faced Torres.

i was not saying that. but read the post made by term-x. adebayor??? lukaku is already double the player adebayor ever was. i can very well see lukaku getting a transfer to city in a couple of years!!!

Adebayor had a better strike rate than Lukaku last season, in a team managed by Tim Sherwood and AVB.

Adebayor is a better footballer than Lukaku. He's technically better, he's better with his back to goal and he's a better finisher. He's a bit of a twat but I don't see how Lukaku could be considered better than him.

Just let it go people. It didn't work out and Chelsea turned a profit. As I mentioned numerous times before the only way I'm not fine with this deal is if Jose does not bring in another striker.

This team is well equipped to have good chance to win multiple trophies and to fail to have a better back-up than a 36 year old with malaria and 30 year old who has scored 22 goals in 110 matches is just begging for abuse. I hope Costa can stay healthy otherwise Chelsea will just wasted money on these acquisitions.

Adebayor had a better strike rate than Lukaku last season, in a team managed by Tim Sherwood and AVB.

Adebayor is a better footballer than Lukaku. He's technically better, he's better with his back to goal and he's a better finisher. He's a bit of a twat but I don't see how Lukaku could be considered better than him.

adebayor in PL - 94 goals, 42 assists, in 16491 minutes. 121.2 minutes per goal/assist

lukaku in PL - 32 goals, 16 assits in 4766 minutes. 99.3 minutes per goal/assist.

as for last season,

in all competitions,

adebayor, - 14 goals, 5 assists in 2152 minutes. 113.3 minutes per goal/assist

lukaku - 16 goals, 8 assits in 2801 minutes. 116.7 minutes per goal/assist. massive difference??? :lol:

and this is a record of lukaku when he is STILL considered RAW and far from a finished product. lukaku's record at an age of 20 and 21.

as for playing under dim and AVB, should not it be suiting adebayor rather than hindering him? both managers care fuck all about the defence and play foolish attacking football.

so dude... absolute :lol: at the comparison.