Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

After some people on here thought I was being offensive and disrespectful for saying I'm "over" Mata's departure, I'll state in advance I'll make no apologies for the following statement:

Anyone else not really bothered that he's going? He's played for Chelsea about ten times, his attitude stinks (can't seem to deal with the competition) and every time I've watched him play for Everton he's mainly looked sloppy and lazy, and his inconsistent performances are papered over by a half-decent goalscoring return.

£25 million to go and spend on someone who won't moan their way out of the club. José clearly doesn't think he's good enough for Chelsea, and I have to agree with him, personally.

If that offends you then I can recommend a good cure for butthurt, but I have literally no emotional attachment to the player whatsoever. Sorry guys, but I'm siding with TSO's judgement here.

Mata was a good player, well he still is and we miss him. But now we got Fabregas so it's all good

Lukaku I always felt he was the new Heskey.

So 25 million for the new Heskey is a good business from our club. :Goober:

Not sure how he's concluded that it means Torres won't be leaving... Wouldn't take that as a fact yet tbh. We still need to sell a foreign player.

What's the deadline of squad registry? The first day of new season or end of transfer window?

Most of the great business Bergenstain did was after Mancini was sacked and before Pellegrini was hired.

Hmm, not so sure. City basically signed their spine under Mancini in Aguero, Silva, Yaya Toure and Zabaleta. Added that with great squad options like Milner, Nasri, Dzeko. Most of their first team XI players and squad now we're signed under Mancini and Txiki bar say Fernandinho. He did make some excellent signings last year though, but he had the advantage of having a clear spine in the team to work with and build around.

I dont really care about Lukaku anymore. I lost my respect for the kid tbh.

Give us that money and I will be okay - it would mean that we would have spent close to Nothing this summer after the sales of Luiz, Ba and Lukaku. That's close to 80m pounds going our way and Costa, Luis and Cesc was about 80m in total.

So... We could buy Pogba if we wanted to. Easy.

We still need to sell a foreign player.

The way things are moving these days, that'll be Cech for sure.

Chelsea's only hope to get rid of Torres is Simeone, but can you blame the guy if he decides not to make a move for him? Would you make a move for him? Would somebody do such thing?

The way things are moving these days, that'll be Cech for sure.

Chelsea's only hope to get rid of Torres is Simeone, but can you blame the guy if he decides not to make a move for him? Would you make a move for him? Would somebody do such thing?

I hope not. We can fetch some great money for Cech but I think it's too soon to sell him. Maybe next season when Courtois has really bedded in as a CFC player.

I think it'll be one of the midfielders tbh, but like yourself I really hope it's Torres. Can't see anyone bar maybe Atletico or Monaco that'd be willing to take him on though.

Good luck to the lad though, I hope things work out for him. I don't know if it's a case of either Mourinho doesn't think he's good enough and/or Lukaku thinks he's better than he actually is... either way, hope things go well at Everton.

To be fair the cryptic tweets don't help.

It's not even like I dislike Everton fans enough that I'd like to see him troll them. Maybe he is on his way from Belgium to Holland and the new chapter is at Chelsea. If that's the case then I do like the attitude he seems to have regarding it.

Oh i know mate, im very much of your train of thought on him. No time for the fella really just pointing out an possibility, albeit one thats dwindling