Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

How about you piss off?

If you support Chelsea more than your lover Lukaku than shut up.

Funny thing is I don't even like to see Lukaku play. Just amazes me how people bash him over here despite of his incredible EPL stats which no-one can ignore. It's okay for me if you don't like his style (I don't either), but bashing him like this all the time is just ridiculous.

You say I support Lukaku more than Chelsea (not true at all - been a Chelsea fan for 13 years, Lukaku was hardly even born then), but I say many of you love Mourinho more than the club and that is EXTREMELY dangerous. Mourinho can do whatever he likes with this club.

Right this thread is going one way and one way only I can see it a mile off and I won't let it happen. So before it does go any further don't even think about insults and name calling one bit or posts will be removed and warnings issued.

Opinions should be respected and replies can be given without insults, you are all switched on enough to know that so take this on board please and save us moderators a job of deleting posts, issuing warnings and locking threads.

Thanks.

Funny thing is I don't even like to see Lukaku play. Just amazes me how people bash him over here despite of his incredible EPL stats which no-one can ignore. It's okay for me if you don't like his style (I don't either), but bashing him like this all the time is just ridiculous.

You say I support Lukaku more than Chelsea (not true at all - been a Chelsea fan for 13 years, Lukaku was hardly even born then), but I say many of you love Mourinho more than the club and that is EXTREMELY dangerous. Mourinho can do whatever he likes with this club.

He is our Manager are you f*ucking serious? You want Abramovic to manage our team?

Remy as replacement? Fantastic player off the bench, and he's almost like Sturridge in his ability to run at defenders with pace.

Sadly it will be Costa, Drogba and Torres for the strikers next season, as good as it would be to have Remy or someone else as second choice we cant shift Torres

Sadly it will be Costa, Drogba and Torres for the strikers next season, as good as it would be to have Remy or someone else as second choice we cant shift Torres

There's a possibility Mourinho would want to replace Lukaku directly, Remy wouldn't exact cost a great deal; probably just over a quarter of the £30m Lukaku fee.

I thought Lacazette was more of a #10.