Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

if lukaku fucks it up now, i will KILL HIM. LITERALLY. he has a chance of a lifetime. just be patient. learn from the master!!!! and be a legend yourself!!! use your brain for once instead of our big mouth. PLEASE!!!

"As a senior member of the squad, I'd like you to tutor Romelu Lukaku as I feel you can help improve his game." ------ Drogba just said this.

Hopefully, this is a hint that he knows something about Lukaku staying and Torres fucking off.

"As a senior member of the squad, I'd like you to tutor Romelu Lukaku as I feel you can help improve his game." ------ Drogba just said this.

Hopefully, this is a hint that he knows something about Lukaku staying and Torres fucking off.

when??? link?

Really hope he won't...

Tielemans has huge potential and will play as starter this year, still better than our u21 side for his development

Oh I meant for 2015-2016. Tielemans is going nowhere this season, but next year the bids are going to be insane. Dortmund allegedly offered15 million euros and that's for a 17 year old who played 2/3rds of a season. If he improves and has a bigger impact the bidding war will be ferocious so Chelsea will need any advantage to assist in bearing out Real Madrid Barca Bayern United

You? sounds like something someone said to him and not the other way around.

Also, didn't Drogba and Lukaku already play together for a full season under -i think- AVB?

For 2015-2016. Tielemans will be gone after this year. Sucks for Anderlecht, but they will get crazy money for him.

If he goes somewhere, he should go as a starter, not as a prospect for the future. It's not a coincidence Belgian teams are popping out talents at this rate in the last couple of years. It's a good learning school. I'm glad at least he was able to play in the senior squad for two years. Cases like for example Musonda on the other hand always sadden me a bit.

Another example is Boyata. A good prospect at the time, who is now an almost 25 year old player wasting his career away.at Man City. He could have learned much more, while regularly playing for a smaller club. Won two titles though. Two titles he had nothing to do with.

If the English youth academies were as good as the Belgian or Dutch ones, they would have surely produced more top class players by now. Sadly, a lot of the biggest talents at English top teams are foreign kids that were bought with lots of money and the uncertain promise of a big career that most likely will never come. Many of them are blocked by the big star players until they're in their 20s, never fulfill their potential during those crucial years and then whither away in a lower division. Not good for the players, and actually not good for the future of English football.

Normally I'd agree but as shocking as this may sound I think he's going to be ready to handle top flight football at 18. He's a rare case of a player who has that leadership charisma/aura at an extremely young age to go along with a game sense and awareness of a seasoned player.

I know it's a lot to heap on a player and hyperbole runs rampant easily, but I strongly believe he's got attributes to make him a generational talent.

If the English youth academies were as good as the Belgian or Dutch ones, they would have surely produced more top class players by now. .

Oh come on that's not true at all. English youth academies are better then the Belgian and dutch youth academies.

It's just more difficult as a youth player to breakthrough in the PL then it is in the Belgian or Dutch league.

There's a clear difference in the quality required to get a starting spot.

The problem english top clubs face is that the difference between their youth academies and their first team is too big.

Lol, I'm only quoting what he said. I doubt Didier got his inspiration from FM when he said that! :doh:

Read the quote properly mate, would only kinda make sense if Mourinho said that. It's clearly someone trolling, and clearly succeeding :P

Oh come on that's not true at all. English youth academies are better then the Belgian and dutch youth academies.

Tell me why they are better? Money? Facilities? If there is no output, they aren't better.

Who are the new big stars of English football? Name 10. Name 5 even.

Clubs like Anderlecht, Standard and Genk have been pumping out class players for ten years. Clubs like Ajax and PSV have been doing it since the 70s. Let's not even mention what the French academies have produced since the nineties. We have our Hazards to thank them for.