Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Would hardly say we should sell him because of some poor performances in his first World Cup at 21 years of age. He needs another year or two on loan playing every week and some more training to get his touch and movement much better yeah but hardly sold. I think you can see why Mourinho didn't keep him in the squad last season and when Everton came in for him it was a good move to loan him there, hes still lacking things which he will only improve with experience and hard work.

Would hardly say we should sell him because of some poor performances in his first World Cup at 21 years of age. He needs another year or two on loan playing every week and some more training to get his touch and movement much better yeah but hardly sold. I think you can see why Mourinho didn't keep him in the squad last season and when Everton came in for him it was a good move to loan him there, hes still lacking things which he will only improve with experience and hard work.

That will only happen, if as others have said - he sorts his attitude problem out.

Yes a striker should have an ego, but he should also know when to use it... He's done himself NO favours this World Cup... Other players coming in seem to integrate better - he needs to step up now and lose the ego or a while, do something good and then filter back in the ego...

Jesus if you went by what he said to the papers, the golden boot was going to him... Golden donkey is the only thing heading his way...

Not sure if already posted. Very bad reaction to being subbed.

https://vine.co/v/MTYdiXUjYFY

Hate seeing shit like that. If you have a problem deal with it in the dressing room but don't show petulance to the manager.

Cortouis (sp) is another one. I hope this is not contagious on the Belgium team. Have no respect for others and is all about self. If the quotes are right, demanding that Petr be sold before he reports for Chelsea duty is a major turn off for me.

That will only happen, if as others have said - he sorts his attitude problem out.

Yes a striker should have an ego, but he should also know when to use it... He's done himself NO favours this World Cup... Other players coming in seem to integrate better - he needs to step up now and lose the ego or a while, do something good and then filter back in the ego...

Jesus if you went by what he said to the papers, the golden boot was going to him... Golden donkey is the only thing heading his way...

True but hes a young guy, hes still gonna learn.

Think we can even see why Mourinho wants to sell him, judging by all those rumours out there.

How I wish he didn't make those statements of being a complete striker and flirting with other clubs offers.

This is why a PR manager is needed.

The important thing is his first touch, it doesn't encourage pple to try to link up with him when they know he'll lose tthe ball anyways.

Shit. Our poor strikers make us set the bar low about judging other strikers. We rate him highly because our current strikers was so poor.

We always compare his 15++ goals per season with our strikers combined goals. Hence we rated him higher than his true potential.

Does this condition cloud our judgement about Costa too? I hope not. At least Jose trust him