Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

"It is understood the transfer will now be rubber-stamped after Belgium's game against Turkey next Friday, June 3."

Source

Whats the chances of Lukaku signing for us after scoring the goals that stop Turkey qualifying for the euros and subsequently send Golden Guus back to useyebrows.gif

Whats the chances of Lukaku signing for us after scoring the goals that stop Turkey qualifying for the euros and subsequently send Golden Guus back to us :eyebrows:

Hahah that would be epic XD Funny thing is that it may actually happen :eyebrows:

i hope this lukaku is a right footer

He is not.By the way, welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay :)

Make sure you introduce yourself to the community here and that you pick an avatar. If you have trouble with it, look for one in Chelsea multimedia here :)

Cheers.

This must not be true or else all the talk about us signing playmakers and wingers to compliment torres's game is bullshit , if we sign this lad and keep Drogba then it's the end of torres and sturridge also we can wave neymar and aguero goodbye .

Lukaku is no what we need and Drogba should leave as well ... Time to play with speed and trickery rather than strength and power .

This must not be true or else all the talk about us signing playmakers and wingers to compliment torres's game is bullshit , if we sign this lad and keep Drogba then it's the end of torres and sturridge also we can wave neymar and aguero goodbye .

Lukaku is no what we need and Drogba should leave as well ... Time to play with speed and trickery rather than strength and power .

If we indeed do sign Lukaku, it would be because of his age and his development thus far. We would, i would think, loan him back to Anderlecht for two or three seasons, or somewhere else to earn the rest of his vital experience. By then Torres would be 30, and Lukaku would be 21.

We would, i would think, loan him back to Anderlecht for two or three seasons, or somewhere else to earn the rest of his vital experience. By then Torres would be 30, and Lukaku would be 21.

That would be the only logical explanation. Because right now, we simply don’t need him.

Aguero + Neymar + Lukaku = -Drogba -Sturridge

No thanks.On loan for 2-3 yeras OK but we don't need hi now.I think the same like ZanSnake and Terminator X

Even the math shows us that it's not good.

Aguero + Neymar + Lukaku = -Drogba -Sturridge

Aguero + Neymar + Lukaku + Drogba + Sturridge = 0

If I were Danny,I would have already signed for Bolton.chai.gif

This guy is coming,Neymar & Aguero talk,Torres is already here,Kalou and Drogba could stay...Really nice message sent to Danny boy.doh.gif

no...

He will come,even though I don't like that.You'll see...

The 'New Drogba' and everything makes it more and more likely to happen.

we bought Torres to replace Drogba.