Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I was already annoyed at how he decided not to fight for his place at chelsea last summer and pussied out, asking to be let go to another team all because he was more interested in his chances to go to WC2014 than to do what is right for the club that pays his wages....

I'm so tired of this sad, sad argument. Oh no, he as a football player would rather keep his options open to play at the biggest event in the sport, something that's only organised every four years, in stead of warming the bench for 1 has been (Torres) and one decent striker that used to be better (Eto'o). He'd be an unambitious tool if he'd pick the other option after seeing what happened during the first month of the season.

I'm so tired of this sad, sad argument. Oh no, he as a football player would rather keep his options open to play at the biggest event in the sport, something that's only organised every four years, in stead of warming the bench for 1 has been (Torres) and one decent striker that used to be better (Eto'o). He'd be an unambitious tool if he'd pick the other option after seeing what happened during the first month of the season.

But if he thought highly of himself he would have known that he would pass those guys.

If you can't make it above Torres and Ba, then your not as good as we thought.

Anyhow I'm with the ones that say that the loan to Everton was beneficial for him. For us, had he stayed I bet he would have been a starter ahead of those duds I mentioned.

I'd say to Levy we want 40M, ya know just to be cunts like he was.

What goes around and all that!!!

We did gave away Sturridge to Liverpool for a cut price after they screwed us over with Torres.

So our club ain't the best in that department.

Let's hope Mourinho puts a foot down, and don't let us take like mugs.

Lukaku's agent (1/4): "For the moment, Romelu belongs to Chelsea. He has 2 years left on his contract. It's going to depend on Chelsea" #CFC

Lukaku's agent (2/4): "After that, we'll see together what the best options are if Chelsea decide to let him go" #CFC

Lukaku's agent (3/4): "That they want to bring in a big-name striker has been well-documented. But Chelsea need lots of great strikers" #CFC

Lukaku's agent (4/4): "If #CFC think there aren't enough forwards, perhaps Romelu will say, 'I'm interested in prolonging the adventure.'"

Martinez: "The parent club, #CFC, are delighted with his progress & the player has developed an incredible relationship with our fans" #EFC

Martinez: "It's going to take a bit of time & I don't think Romelu's situation is going to be resolved before the World Cup, in truth." #CFC

But if he thought highly of himself he would have known that he would pass those guys.

If you can't make it above Torres and Ba, then your not as good as we thought.

Anyhow I'm with the ones that say that the loan to Everton was beneficial for him. For us, had he stayed I bet he would have been a starter ahead of those duds I mentioned.

He was already better than them before the season started. Yet he barely played in the first five or so matches. What does that say about José's thoughts on him back then? He made a smart move. No other way around it.

Lukaku's agent (1/4): "For the moment, Romelu belongs to Chelsea. He has 2 years left on his contract. It's going to depend on Chelsea" #CFC

Lukaku's agent (2/4): "After that, we'll see together what the best options are if Chelsea decide to let him go" #CFC

Lukaku's agent (3/4): "That they want to bring in a big-name striker has been well-documented. But Chelsea need lots of great strikers" #CFC

Lukaku's agent (4/4): "If #CFC think there aren't enough forwards, perhaps Romelu will say, 'I'm interested in prolonging the adventure.'"

Martinez: "The parent club, #CFC, are delighted with his progress & the player has developed an incredible relationship with our fans" #EFC

Martinez: "It's going to take a bit of time & I don't think Romelu's situation is going to be resolved before the World Cup, in truth." #CFC

Going by his agent's quotes, it sounds like he would accept being 2nd choice here. Good.

He was already better than them before the season started. Yet he barely played in the first five or so matches. What does that say about José's thoughts on him back then? He made a smart move. No other way around it.

He got 15 minutes in the first game, 25 in the second, wasn't used against United and then got 22 minutes in the Super Cup Final before asking to leave.

It sounds like we're going to see what's available in the market before deciding on him. That's fair enough.

He got 15 minutes in the first game, 25 in the second, wasn't used against United and then got 22 minutes in the Super Cup Final before asking to leave.

It sounds like we're going to see what's available in the market before deciding on him. That's fair enough.

I agree btw. :)