Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

^

I actually want City to beat Everton, Liverpool play on the Monday against Palace and if City drop points on the Saturday it'll be back in Liverpool's hands. No doubt they'll be up for it if that's the case. If City beat Everton it'll be the opposite, Liverpool will still be hurting from loss against Chelsea and may drop points.

^

I actually want City to beat Everton, Liverpool play on the Monday against Palace and if City drop points on the Saturday it'll be back in Liverpool's hands. No doubt they'll be up for it if that's the case. If City beat Everton it'll be the opposite, Liverpool will still be hurting from loss against Chelsea and may drop points.

i dont think whu or villa can take 3 points off city at etihad.

i dont care if pool win or city win but for us to have any semblance of chance, city have to lose to everton.

i dont think whu or villa can take 3 points off city at etihad.

i dont care if pool win or city win but for us to have any semblance of chance, city have to lose to everton.

If City drop points against Everton, Liverpool will pounce, their fans will be buzzing and so will the players. Suddenly they will feel upbeat and know if they win they have basically won the league (last game against Newcaslte at Anfield...). If City win on Saturday Liverpool will be going into that game on Monday still down about the Chelsea game, they wont have the momentum and it will be easier for Palace to cause an upset.

I just don't want Liverpool to win it. We had our chance but we've blown it, both Liverpool and City need to fuck up for us to win which seems unlikely.

If City drop points against Everton, Liverpool will pounce, their fans will be buzzing and so will the players. Suddenly they will feel upbeat and know if they win they have basically won the league (last game against Newcaslte at Anfield...). If City win on Saturday Liverpool will be going into that game on Monday still down about the Chelsea game, they wont have the momentum and it will be easier for Palace to cause an upset.

I just don't want Liverpool to win it. We had our chance but we've blown it, both Liverpool and City need to fuck up for us to win which seems unlikely.

My thoughts exactly. Jose was as sincere as he could this time - title is gone for Chelsea. And it is. No doubt about that.

It's City's to lose now. Fuck this up against Everton and you can crown the Liverpool Scum as champions right after the game at Goodison.

Fuck Everton and their Champions League spot. I'd rather have Arsenal on 4th than seeing those bastards winning the thing. I just want a quiet summer and I want Chelsea and Mourinho to pop up in those sick fucks' mind everytime they think about how they missed on this title.

but there is still hope.

if we were not anywhere around that title, i would have agreed with you. even i would take city winning the league to pool winning it.

but like i said, there is still some chance of us winning it, however small it may be. and for that chance to materialize we need city to lose to everton. which is not un-heard of. city will be under pressure. they will be needing a win and everton will be dangerous on the counters. just last year a 10-man everton beat them 2-0 if i remember correctly. so our title chances hang on one major fuck up from liverpool against palace. well, i would take my chances on it, no matter if the title ends up in pool's hands.

IMO this season has shown, that in EPL to break down the small teams week in week out, we need to be able to play two strikers from the start. Lukaku is used to playing in 2man strikeforce as is Costa. We could easily start half of the matches against mid-table teams and relegation battlers with a 4-4-2 or 4-1-3-2 like

Willian---Matic---Luiz/Oscar---Hazard

------------Costa--Rom-------------

or

-----------------Matic----------------

-----Willian---Oscar----Hazard

---------Costa------Rom------------

looks potent and solid to me. Neither of Ag¨¹ero, Dzeko or Negredo scored an extraordinary amount of goals, still because 2 of them played each match, they were keeping each other fresh and still with everyone of them averaging at least 0,5 goals per game it is almost a guarantee of a striker goal every match.02

Costa-Lukaku would be a strikeforce equal to Suarez-Sturrdige and any other in the league.02

Exactly what I was thinking. We should put an extra body in the box against these small teams to over power them

Exactly what I was thinking. We should put an extra body in the box against these small teams to over power them

you cant bulldoze your way through everything. i feel we are over-exaggerating our problems. we have created chances which would have turned matches on their heads.

lets take some of our 5 matches in which we have dropped points

wba 1-1, it could so easily have been 3-0/4-0 with a good finisher.

whu 0-0, do i even need to comment.

sunderland, 1-2, how many strikers among aguero, negredo, rooney, rvp, suarez, sturridge, cavani, ibra, mandzukic, costa would have missed the chance that ba missed at 1-1. that ball goes inside the net 2-1 and we are back.

everton 0-1, that first half was probably the most patheric finishing of our season or atleast right up with swansea and whu.

admitedly, their have been some matches like villa and palace, where we have not made chances, and in those matches, we could play with 2 upfront at the 45 minute mark. except for that, we are alright.

you cant bulldoze your way through everything. i feel we are over-exaggerating our problems. we have created chances which would have turned matches on their heads.

lets take some of our 5 matches in which we have dropped points

wba 1-1, it could so easily have been 3-0/4-0 with a good finisher.

whu 0-0, do i even need to comment.

sunderland, 1-2, how many strikers among aguero, negredo, rooney, rvp, suarez, sturridge, cavani, ibra, mandzukic, costa would have missed the chance that ba missed at 1-1. that ball goes inside the net 2-1 and we are back.

everton 0-1, that first half was probably the most patheric finishing of our season or atleast right up with swansea and whu.

admitedly, their have been some matches like villa and palace, where we have not made chances, and in those matches, we could play with 2 upfront at the 45 minute mark. except for that, we are alright.

I agree with you. But like u said, there are some matches where we notice that all men are in the box so we need two strikers to add more pple attackin the box for us