BlueLion.
Followers 5

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm afraid not a lot of you will have seen the interview (let alone be able to understand a single word they say ). So here's the summary of the most important things that have been said: He's feeling

Big words from Drog.

Wrong shirt at the wrong moment Romelu

Posted Images

I hope we don't do a Torres.

Give him another season to see if he comes good. 

He can do good under the Serie A and system they used, but not our style. 

Please don't make a mistake and want to keep him around after scoring a couple of goals. 

• Like 2

I'm so sick of this nonsens. Why we can't just have a reliable striker without all this drama? 

To be fair to him it looks like he's trying to diffuse a situation where his agent has spoken out.

He's just got back into the team and he's actually played very well the last couple of games. He just needs to keep his head down and finish this season strong and everything can then be reviewed and resolved in the summer. 

• Like 2

His whole plan is to cause TT to drop him VS Liverpool because he knows its a big game at Wembley the situations where he has been poor at and he doesnt want to ruin his stats.

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

This guy has talked all season, what an idiot.

I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt here, not even he would be silly enough to do this before a cup final after finally winning back a small bit of goodwill (in general, he's got a long way to go until he gets there with me).

I think his agent has either been baited into the chat or gone rogue.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

You can bet this drama once more completely derails his momentum. Expect him to sulk and do fuck all vs the dippers

It's his agent this time. His agent is panicking because he looks like there might be a slight chance of him turning it around here and that means less in agent fees for another big money transfer. You have to wonder how much his and others agents try to push for moves on the regular to receive big payments. Slithery wankers.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

You can bet this drama once more completely derails his momentum. Expect him to sulk and do fuck all vs the dippers

With or without this drama it's very likely he does fuck all against Liverpool or any other top team for that matter.

I think sometimes he sounds arrogant trying to compensate his insecurity. He probably could do a good job on an environment where he feels that people likes him. Players know what the perception of fans about them. The negativity towards him in general is always present. If i was his coach i would never put him down. I would convince him that he can bulldoze anyone.

On 15/05/2022 at 05:01, Arlen Correa said:

I think sometimes he sounds arrogant trying to compensate his insecurity. He probably could do a good job on an environment where he feels that people likes him. Players know what the perception of fans about them. The negativity towards him in general is always present. If i was his coach i would never put him down. I would convince him that he can bulldoze anyone.

That’s why you don’t want sensitive guys as your striker. We got two in Werner and rom

you want someone like Diego Costa but with better technique. Someone who is always mentally stable, has an unshatterable belief in himself, never loses confidence, delivers even after horrible misses and also never doubts his instincts 

Granted  these persons are rare but the greatest goal scorers like Gerd Müller, pele, Ronaldo, Puskas, seeler , Eusebio, romario all very different in style, technical ability and stature, shared this one trait of mental robustness on the pitch above all else 

Edited by Magic Lamps

I genuinely, genuinely favored the shorter shaft period and the irons might probably be the primary authentic buy, accompanied by using the driver. A matching 3 Wood would be first-class, however my modern-day gamer is a current pick out up from a reseller and does right-sufficient for now. The little assist with the draw bias on the 3W become high-quality although....