Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I actually think that if he and his scummy agent are already talking to a club it'll be Man United. They'll be feeling burned by the Griezmann situation and desperate to make a big statement signing. I'm not 100% convinced we're after him with Costa still here.

56 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I actually think that if he and his scummy agent are already talking to a club it'll be Man United. They'll be feeling burned by the Griezmann situation and desperate to make a big statement signing. I'm not 100% convinced we're after him with Costa still here.

I disagree, I think Lukaku has only Chelsea in mind. It seems destined that we will buy him the only negotiation being had is the fee between us and Everton. I would be shocked if he went to ManU. 

Frankly I was lukewarm on the Idea of Lukaku coming home but I think he will prove the doubters on here wrong and be a star for us.  

But if he does go to ManU or Bayern then hopefully we can buy Belotti since he is my favourite (for silly biased reasons haha) 

13 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I disagree, I think Lukaku has only Chelsea in mind. It seems destined that we will buy him the only negotiation being had is the fee between us and Everton. I would be shocked if he went to ManU. 

Frankly I was lukewarm on the Idea of Lukaku coming home but I think he will prove the doubters on here wrong and be a star for us.  

But if he does go to ManU or Bayern then hopefully we can buy Belotti since he is my favourite (for silly biased reasons haha) 

Don't get me wrong, I'd have him back here for sure. I'm just not sure how it would be possible for he and Diego to play together.

If he went to the Manc's he'd be the main #9 assuming Zlatan is gone. Plus, he'd be paid ludicrous wages and get to team up with his best mate Pogba.

Just now, Pizy said:

Don't get me wrong, I'd have him back here for sure. I'm just not sure how it would be possible for he and Diego to play together.

If he went to the Manc's he'd be the main #9 assuming Zlatan is gone. Plus, he'd be paid ludicrous wages and get to team up with his best mate Pogba.

Oh I agree, I was always assuming Diego was moving on this summer but the Atleti Ban and China tax put a big kink in our plans. I do not think that they can play together it would be an infuriating sight aha but if we do sign him that has to be the end for Diego, they will move him now or in January or else Conte will have to man manage the HELL out of that situation. (His signing could be music to Batmans ears since I think they could play together like they do in Belgium)

Yes, ManU certainly need him more than us with the current rosters but I think Lukaku still has a sour taste in his mouth from Mourinho talking shit and he wants to be the next Drogba in Chelsea blue rather than just another Striker in the United history books. Just feels like he loves Chelsea and wants to prove everyone wrong, with that sort of motivation I could get excited about him quickly.

Just hope we don't go all powerful and strong players this summer. We also need players who are highly technical and elegant. 

So far our strongest linked have been Lukaku and Bakayoko who are all about physicality.