Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I am worried about the standard of the league he is playing in .. remember Kezman and Babarayo

He has shown some talent that is overall better then anyone else in that league, and has yet to reach the age of 20. He has years to adapt, which is a sole reason for getting him as soon as and getting him to be molded for the same style as Drogba. Kezman was 24/25 when he came here and was expected to perform to the top level. Lukaku will need time, no doubt, but in the long term he is more of a prospect then Kezman.

I have no idea ,,but I can't recall many for Belguim being successful here . I could be wrong ,,,seems I often am .

There's always a risk but the thing that makes me want him to come here is that he is a fan, so he is surely going to give his best, can't ask for more.

There are some successful players from Belgium, Vermaelen in Arsenal although he is injured most of the time and Fellaini of Everton. But I guess it's so individual, you can't predict it

There's always a risk but the thing that makes me want him to come here is that he is a fan, so he is surely going to give his best, can't ask for more.

There are some successful players from Belgium, Vermaelen in Arsenal although he is injured most of the time and Fellaini of Everton. But I guess it's so individual, you can't predict it

I would be happy if we signed him and then would back him 100% ,,at the moment my mood isnt helped by the signings we have failed to make

Don't forget Kompany! Also ex-Anderlecht..

Brilliant!!!! Lets buy a player who we absolutly do not need at the moment (Lukaku) and completly ignore a player that our squad so desperatly needs (De Bruyne)!

Congrats Chelsea for spending £18 million on the next Carlton Cole, a brilliant piece of investment.

Brilliant!!!! Lets buy a player who we absolutly do not need at the moment (Lukaku) and completly ignore a player that our squad so desperatly needs (De Bruyne)!

Congrats Chelsea for spending £18 million on the next Carlton Cole, a brilliant piece of investment.

I agree with the first part of your statement to an extent. We don't need Lukaku at the moment we definitely need a player of De Bruyne's ilk. However, I think it's premature and harsh to start hitting Romelu with a Carlton Cole comparison.

Lukaku> De Bruyne.

The club/board wants Lukaku.

But the thing is that we are worried that he might be even more expensive in the next window or the next season... thats why they are hurrying the transfer.

The club/board wants Lukaku.

But the thing is that we are worried that he might be even more expensive in the next window or the next season... thats why they are hurrying the transfer.

I would prefer him to sign for us now so he can learn off one of the best strikers to play the game. Didier clearly wants him at the club also and i think him Romelu, Fernando and Daniel can make a nice partnership up front in years to come. Andre is clearly building a squad for the future so i hope he is just given time to prove himself.