BlueLion.
Followers 5

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm afraid not a lot of you will have seen the interview (let alone be able to understand a single word they say ). So here's the summary of the most important things that have been said: He's feeling

Big words from Drog.

Wrong shirt at the wrong moment Romelu

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Jase said:

Yes, just saw it.

This bit is interesting (cc @Tomo) :

https://football-italia.net/lukaku-expresses-Chelsea-regrets-and-inter-reunion-hopes/

“I am not happy with the situation at Chelsea, that is normal. I think the coach chose to play a different system, I just have to not give up, keep working and be professional. I am not happy with the situation, but I’m a hard worker and I mustn’t give up.”

And then there's also this:

“I really, genuinely from the bottom of my heart hope to come back to Inter, not at the end of my career, but while I am still at the level to win more trophies.”

Fabrizio confirmed this isn't mistranslation and took place around 3 weeks ago.

Edited by Blues Forever
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

Also but again, why is it another Belgian Chelsea player talking utter nonsense to the foreign press? Hazard and Tibo were also notoriously bad for it. It blows my mind. 

Edited by OneMoSalah
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Any talk about changing formation shouldn't be discussed until we actually see who the club and Tuchel bring in next summer. We all know at this point in time we don't have the midfield or defence, and even attack to to play it and compete with City/Liverpool. This also goes to the purchase of Lukaku. Why did Tuchel push for this signing if he intended on playing him incorrectly? Why did we spend this much money on him in favor of continuing on a system that won us the CL? 

What are Tuchel's long term plans with how we function exactly? That is what the club should be asking him. 

You sure Tuchel pushed Lukaku signing? The fact that Tuchel misuse Lukaku and we are playing better with a false 9 should tell you everything you need to know. 

Edited by Blues Forever
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Also but again, why is it another Belgian Chelsea player talking utter nonsense to the foreign press? Hazard and Tibo were also notoriously bad for it. It blows my mind. 

I was just about to mention the same thing. Seems like verbal diarrhoea is a serious issue where Belgians (or at least the ones we've signed) come to mind.

Well well well

GET RID

We cannot have this donkey chatting BS to the media ffs

Has anyone got the source for the quotes? Even if this was ages ago which makes it even worse the timing on this should send us all a big smoke signal.

Literally said he wants to go back to inter??!

Dont care if he smashes in 30 by the seasons end, I'm back in the sell asap camp.

Watch us get half what we paid!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

You sure Tuchel pushed Lukaku signing? The fact that Tuchel misuse Lukaku and we are playing better with a false 9 should tell you everything you need to know. 

I am 90% sure Tuchel wanted Håland, NOT Lukaku