Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I really hope no one at Stamford Bridge is considering spending money on Lukaku.If, later in the window, Real find they need to relax the price for Morata then that's a deal I'd like to see happen. If, on the other hand, Rom is good enough to earn a place in our side, it will only serve as evidence that we are not as good as we would like to be.

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Just can't see how we could play with two technically subpar, physical, battering ram strikers together. You need to partner that kind of striker with a technically superb one like Batshuayi.

Lukaku and Costa occupy the same areas and play a very similar style. They love to make runs in behind and like receiving the ball on the run. Their game relies on beating the offside trap and running like a freight train in open space.

Dont see how it would work.

ffs just as i try and convince my self it could be a good signing you remind me why it wont...

4 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

He wouldn't know what Everton wants

What makes you think that? he is very good with thing involving Belgium players. Its also been reported many times they want £60+

Just now, Diego said:

What makes you think that? he is very good with thing involving Belgium players. Its also been reported many times they want £60+

The fact that he didn't even know about the bid and yes while he knows about Belgian players he's not exactly got the inside scoop on transfers.

12 minutes ago, Diego said:

We can just hope everton ask for even more stupid money and we look elsewhere 

Oh Emenalo... come on, one would think we're talking about a legend to want him since April. I hope Conte isn't interested or that at least Everton deny us. They seem good at that, only this time I won't mind it at all.

5 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

The fact that he didn't even know about the bid and yes while he knows about Belgian players he's not exactly got the inside scoop on transfers.

Knowing what sort of price tag Everton put on Lukaku isn't really "transfer scoop" It won't be a huge secret and would of put on him before the end of last season. 

Like i said many others have reported a while ago that they will ask for £60+

I would love to hear what the other suggestions are outside of Morata since so many here are so staunchly against a homegrown 23 yr old striker who has scored tons in this competition... And if I hear the name Gabigol I will fucking scream.

I would love to hear what the other suggestions are outside of Morata since so many here are so staunchly against a homegrown 23 yr old striker who has scored tons in this competition... And if I hear the name Gabigol I will fucking scream.

Rather the club sign nobody than spend 60m on Lukaku.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk