Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Chelsea have told Everton they will not be held to ransom over striker Romelu Lukaku. #CFC #EFC (Express)

Lukaku has made it clear he wants to leave #EFC and is keen on a return to #CFC, telling friends he has "unfinished business" (Express)

With Everton about to get a new manager (potentially a top class one) and with the new ownership money and the new PL money they have no reason at all to sell him for less than whatever silly valuation they place on him. Whoever wants him will have to pay up massively.

Even if he were desperate to leave and hands in a transfer request Everton proved with us last summer that they'll deny it and hold a player hostage. They aren't really a club that can easily go out and recruit a 20-25 goal a season striker so they won't want to lose him.

9 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Chelsea have told Everton they will not be held to ransom over striker Romelu Lukaku. #CFC #EFC (Express)

Lukaku has made it clear he wants to leave #EFC and is keen on a return to #CFC, telling friends he has "unfinished business" (Express)

Unfinished business lol. Of course he would say some corny shit like that. This move stinks. If it happens I'm done.

Just like Hazard will never be goal scoring machine like Messi or Ronaldo, Lukaku will never reach that Drogba level.He is not the same type of player plus,like someone already said,Chelsea need quick and good technical striker behind Costa.

"I'm at a point where I have to make a good career choice. We have a new investor at Everton, and out of courtesy I will listen to what he has to say. But I have my own ideas in mind. I want to win titles."

"I have had a very good season, but it is time for me to write myself a CV. That is why I play football. I get that trophy-winning mindset from Chelsea."

"People in Belgium don't see me playing for Everton, but I am respected in England by fans, managers and experts like Jamie Carragher, Graeme Souness and Thierry Henry."

-Romelu Lukaku; source: Star

He just can't shut his mouth, can he? 

:lol: 2 Times a week he has to moan like this.