Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Anderlecht Chairman: "I think we will make progress this weekend and on Monday will be agreement."

"Everthing depends on Chelsea, but for now no agreement. I would like to sell him to Chelsea but keep him another year but that difficult."

(No idea if they are direct quotes, just saw them on twitter.)

Quotes form here voetbalkrant.com

What a stupid post.

If we're going play in the diamond formation we wont play with wingers. So we wont need a new right or left winger.

sorry for being so stupid ,,its my age ..I like full backs that defend and I like wingers that attack with pace and skill ,,,but I guess you are a better tactician

Yeah, but we won't.

A third of Ancelotti's first season and half of Mourinho's last prove that.

I'll say again, we still can buy a right winger, but if we wont buy one, my guess is that he wants to play the diamond. And imo its the best option with our current

squad, As long as Sturridge cant show he can play in the right wing. He's goal aganist the Chinese was impressive, but apart from that move and couple of

more shots to goal when he's coming from the right wing last season, he hasnt show it enough.

As for the diamond we played in Carlo first year, there is a big differens, now we have Yossi and Sturr(and maybe Modric) who can play behind strikers.

With Carlo we tryed Joe, Lamps and Malouda, none of them can play good enough in this role. There is no reason that we cant play this formation. We have many

CMF's and many strikers... and now we have Daniel and Yossi who in my opinion will be great in this role.

I'll say again, we still can buy a right winger, but if we wont buy one, my guess is that he wants to play the diamond. And imo its the best option with our current

squad, As long as Sturridge cant show he can play in the right wing. He's goal aganist the Chinese was impressive, but apart from that move and couple of

more shots to goal when he's coming from the right wing last season, he hasnt show it enough.

As for the diamond we played in Carlo first year, there is a big differens, now we have Yossi and Sturr(and maybe Modric) who can play behind strikers.

With Carlo we tryed Joe, Lamps and Malouda, none of them can play good enough in this role. There is no reason that we cant play this formation. We have many

CMF's and many strikers... and now we have Daniel and Yossi who in my opinion will be great in this role.

understand now ...all we need is the magic diamond ...the RHOMBUS will solve all our wing problems,,,

sorry for being so stupid ,,its my age ..I like full backs that defend and I like wingers that attack with pace and skill ,,,but I guess you are a better tactician

Again, and I explained that in my original post, I want us to play 4-3-3 like you, but Im saying that with our CURRENT squad, we cant play too good the

4-3-3 becuse we dont have a good right winger, and our left winger isnt doing well lately. So maybe, Boas want to play diamond, maybe not.

Will see if we'll buy a winger..

Wow, I didnt thought you will be that offended by what i said earlier... Im SO sorry! :cry:

we are all entitled to our opinions thats what makes for an interesting forum .. but i do object to people using stupid for anyone offering a different point of view.I will assume the SO

isnt sarcastic

we are all entitled to our opinions thats what makes for an interesting forum .. but i do object to people using stupid for anyone offering a different point of view.I will assume the SO

isnt sarcastic

Your post was stupid from one reason only, you said:

"I don't care what formation we play or what we call it BUT we desperately need a genuine right wing "

Its seemed like you dont know what diamond says, it says we wont need a right winger because we wont play him. So when you are saying:

"I don't care what formation... but we must buy one". it sounds stupid and like you dont know much about football.

Your post was stupid from one reason only, you said:

"I don't care what formation we play or what we call it BUT we desperately need a genuine right wing "

Its seemed like you dont know what diamond says, it says we wont need a right winger because we wont play him. So when you are saying:

"I don't care what formation... but we must buy one". it sounds stupid and like you dont know much about football.

I know a lot of bullshit is talked about formations ,, started with Chapmans Stopper centre half ...

City had the Revie plan .. a deep lying centre forward ,,,not sure really who invented total football ,,Ajax claim it ,,

Ramseys wingless wonders won the World cup ...What matters most is the skill of the players ,, and a winger who can get to the byline and cross accurately is still one of the most

potent attacking threats in football. we had it in the past with Cooke ,, Nevin ..Robben and Duff ,,,I want even one ...

Octahedron is the hit of this summer.

dodecagon if we can play with 12

zolayes

I explained my self very well like four or five times, and I think you still didnt get all of what im saying.

Try to read my posts more carefully. Its all there.

of course you have sweetie Im just being obtuse

Anderlecht are currently winning with 2-1 from kv Mechelen. Not à really good game from Lukaku, Some fans shouting Chelsea during game.

Edit: Lukaku scores the 3-1 :)

How is he as a player on a regular basis? I know you can make a compilation on Youtube about any player and make them look Messi vol2.