Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I think Boas going to play the Diamond. I dont know, we are waiting all summer and we dont hear any name of a winger.

I think Boas is counting on Torres and Drogba, and now he brings a young and a realy promesing stirker becuase he need two strikers for every game, and maybe he

understood Kalou and/or Anleka are rubbish. Imo he going to play this:

---------Benayoun/Sturridge----

Torres/Lukaku--Drogba/Anelka/Kalou

We dont need a new winger if we play the diamond. And if Modric will come, he will play behind the strikers. I hope im wrong becuase its hard to play from the middle in

today's football and mostly in the PL.

I think Boas going to play the Diamond. I dont know, we are waiting all summer and we dont hear any name of a winger.

I think Boas is counting on Torres and Drogba, and now he brings a young and a realy promesing stirker becuase he need two strikers for every game, and maybe he

We dont need a new winger if we play the diamond. And if Modric will come, he will play behind the strikers. I hope im wrong becuase its hard to play from the middle in

we will play in 4-3-3 two wingers and one strker

I don't care what formation we play or what we call it BUT we desperately need a genuine right wing ...and if Malouda doesn't recover his form a left winger as well

Jovanovic to Anderlecht has been completed. It's just a matter of time now it would seem.

If there's meant to be any agreement today, whether it's confirmed Lukaku goes to Chelsea or not, it will happen later this evening! Then Lukaku will tie up the deal next week!

I don't care what formation we play or what we call it BUT we desperately need a genuine right wing ...and if Malouda doesn't recover his form a left winger as well

What a stupid post.

If we're going play in the diamond formation we wont play with wingers. So we wont need a new right or left winger.

Anderlecht Chairman: "I think we will make progress this weekend and on Monday will be agreement."

"Everthing depends on Chelsea, but for now no agreement. I would like to sell him to Chelsea but keep him another year but that difficult."

(No idea if they are direct quotes, just saw them on twitter.)

What a stupid post.

If we're going play in the diamond formation we wont play with wingers. So we wont need a new right or left winger.

Yeah, but we won't.

A third of Ancelotti's first season and half of Mourinho's last prove that.