Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Bullet header from Lukaku, but where was the defence? You can't let him off the hook, Pellegrino can't sort his defence out.
Very good cross form Bary, Lukaku needs such balls, but who can do this at Chelsea?
Hazard is a dribbler, Oscar did it in the past but has regressed, Pedro is very inconsistent, the jury is still out, maybe Willian, but there is still a question mark, imo.

Yes, Lukaku has been very good so far, but is he really better than Diego Costa?
Personally i go with Costa, i think Costa will be back to his best very soon, then we'll see!

i don't grudge Lukaku his success, i wish him well, he seems like a nice lad and no one can talk shit about his development.

46 minutes ago, Neira said:

Hope he trashes us today. Mourinho was a moron, as well as the appointment of the old dutch Guus which is moronic in every way.

Hope he scores an own goal, gives away two penalties then gets sent off as you break down in tears of bitterness and sorrow :D

9 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

The way he celebrated today was disgusting I thought. We paid the 18m and brought him to this league, show some respect. Prick!

actually we paid 11m ;)  the 7 rest was based on clauses.. but he didn't get enough matches.

21 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

The way he celebrated today was disgusting I thought. We paid the 18m and brought him to this league, show some respect. Prick!

I disagree. I don't get players who don't celebrate while scoring goals against former clubs, unless we are talking about very specific situations, like Gerrard facing Liverpool at Anfield, or Torres scoring against Atletico.

Chelsea paid 18m tor his services, but I don't see how that was not an act of charity. Lukaku was an Everton player right now and he is right to celebrate, just like Luiz was doing the right thing last season when he celebrated PSG's surviving goal while his team was down to 10 men.

12 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Nothing wrong with what he did!

hes just proving a point that letting him go was a stupid decision - which it was? 

22 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Not at all. He is an Everton player now, it's his fourth season in Liverpool. At Chelsea he played like 10 matches as a sub. There's nothing wrong with him celebrating. He works for Everton's success.

1 hour ago, Polo7 said:

Fully disagree. He did not celebrate over-exuberantly at all and even if he did, I would not have a problem seeing that we continued to loan him out then sell him. If anything when Terry scored an OG, he was the only Everton player really who seemed to not join in. He just slowly walked over. I think a lot of it was disappointment because he would have scored if Terry did not hit it into his own net but still I have respect for him. He never speaks a bad word about us or Mourinho when he really has a right to imo.

Who actually cares? He can do whatever he wants to. I'd celebrate like a madman if I scored a goal like a against Chelsea. That team is out there to beat me, I'm out there to beat them. Forget the sentimentality of it all, the only people who will get upset are anally retentive people on the internet typing abuse and drunk bastards up in the stands hurling vitriol. I'd put myself, my gains and my career over any club, especially a lot of fans and most would just as quickly boo me as they would cheer me. I wouldn't insult anyone or stir shit up but I'd celebrate when good things happen to me.

I wouldn't be upset if Fabregas celebrated against Arsenal, nor would I be upset if Mata celebrated against Chelsea. I've got bigger things to worry about like scratching my arse.