Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

never been a big lukaku fan since his game was all about his power and he had very poor technique but i have to say he is imporving his game pretty well this season. First touch is becoming secure and he is finally learning how to use that big body of him to hold up play

never been a big lukaku fan since his game was all about his power and he had very poor technique but i have to say he is imporving his game pretty well this season. First touch is becoming secure and he is finally learning how to use that big body of him to hold up play

and he is still only 22 I think .. he is Much better at holding the ball up and bringing other players in. He may just turn Everton into a big (bigger) club if they get a buyer

before the weekend he was rated 3 in opta pl players ratings .. I doubt he is much lower now ,, OUR strikers arent in the top 50 take a reality PILL

I'll make an example to you, where is Hazard rated right now? He surely is better than Lukaku

Also, you're back to your ways of personally attacking people who don't agree with you,,,,//,,,,//

Some posters said you were ludicrous to say he had a better all round game than Costa. Tbh, now I would have to agree. Stronger, probably a bit faster, his hold up play has improved significantly and I also think on the ball Lukaku is coming better on this aspect too. Lukaku is improving in the air and is probably better in that aspect too. Good to see him doing well. That must be 7 in total for the season.

Yeah, I was watching the game today, can`t believe how much he`s improved on his first touch. The finish was excellent as well.

Also, that looks to be an Anderlecht shirt. He was 16-17 at the time. I think he was built in a lab.

The problem was, early on anyway, he didn't use that strength as a major asset. Now he's grown into the traditional CF role and is embracing it under Martinez, or whoever is giving him direct coaching. In hindsight it was the best thing for him to go to Everton, with Naismith and Kone as his only competition he was always afforded the patience Martinez showed him. Shame 'buy-back clauses' aren't really a thing here.

As for the Remy situation, I definitely agree with @Stats. Good player but he hasn't earned his stripes this season.. Between him and Falcao they're both as bad as each other when its come to goal scoring form. The tragedy is, we fought to keep him this summer lmao.

The problem was, early on anyway, he didn't use that strength as a major asset. Now he's grown into the traditional CF role and is embracing it under Martinez, or whoever is giving him direct coaching. In hindsight it was the best thing for him to go to Everton, with Naismith and Kone as his only competition he was always afforded the patience Martinez showed him. Shame 'buy-back clauses' aren't really a thing here.

As for the Remy situation, I definitely agree with @Stats. Good player but he hasn't earned his stripes this season.. Between him and Falcao they're both as bad as each other when its come to goal scoring form. The tragedy is, we fought to keep him this summer lmao.

I like him as an impact squad player but when he starts he can be awfully frustrating, this year he's got more frustrating, his decision making in the Shield and St James was Kalou lite, I never quite got the desperation for him to have his role furthered.

Some posters said you were ludicrous to say he had a better all round game than Costa. Tbh, now I would have to agree. Stronger, probably a bit faster, his hold up play has improved significantly and I also think on the ball Lukaku is coming better on this aspect too. Lukaku is improving in the air and is probably better in that aspect too. Good to see him doing well. That must be 7 in total for the season.

what people often forget while talking about lukaku is that HE IS STILL ONLY 22.

ofcourse he is going to improve. ofcourse his game would have had a couple of minor flaws but with age, he was always going to be a much better player. selling him made no sense to me at all. but i guess everythin has to take a backseat when we are talking about jose and his ego.