Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

we bought Torres to replace Drogba.

Did we ?

Torres CANNOT replace Drogba.smile.gifWe will have to switch on to a new style to exploit Torres skills.In this sistem and football that Chelsea plays,unfortunately there is no place for Nando.So,I can see as bringing in Lukaku.

Right now priority no.1 should be new midfielder-playmaker.cool.gif

source from twitter ?laugh.gif

Well you know, our club is very strict and mysterious when it comes to transfers. They keep silent until they finish the deal and then announce it on our homepage. They are hardly going to do this until Lukaku deal is over. Besides, should they say "We are currently negotiating a deal with Romelu Lukaku worth..." and invite rest of the big clubs to a race?

So yeah, twitter and some news from some websites is all we've got.

Too many things wrong about this summer already. Lukaku, no creativity, Fucking Redknapp as manager .....

Note to self : Must. Not. Believe. Rumours.

Indeed. Nothing actually happened yet. We haven't signed anyone and we are still without a manager. If I was in the media, I would do the same thing = promoting myself/news while spreading rumors and similar. Besides that, we are the latest club that made a big transfer so...

We've got one hell of a summer in front of us fellow Chelsians. It's going to be red hot in the transfer section :whistling:

Buying him and loaning him out would make the most sense if we also get Neymar. Having 2 under 20 year old strikers with potential to be world class stars would be a dream come true but not if they can't get on the field and right now it's the case.

Indeed. Nothing actually happened yet. We haven't signed anyone and we are still without a manager. If I was in the media, I would do the same thing = promoting myself/news while spreading rumors and similar. Besides that, we are the latest club that made a big transfer so...

We've got one hell of a summer in front of us fellow Chelsians. It's going to be red hot in the transfer section :whistling:

We have three months (THREE WHOLE MONTHS) for us to examine every single rumor as if they were ancient runes. :chai::blink::wacko:

" I want to leave because I want to score goals in stadia full of 50,000 people, and to play in the Champions League."

... we only can fill 41,000. :mouthclosed: :mouthclosed:

Yeh, he will score for us at OT and Emirates :P