Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

True, now. Let's see in 3-4 years when he's entering his prime and your 'club' is fighting FFP and buying another new kid on the block... ;-)

(At the exception of the 1 occasional talent you might grow yourselves without the Tsar's money)

'Chelsea' hasn't even entered the lexicon of the FFP regulators.

jealous?

All those clubs have money been injected at them. Are you jealous Roman didn't buy yours? Which one is that anyway? Liverpool? Arse? Or the place to be known as Everton?

Far from darling...

I couldn't support any club who doesn't know about growing footballers -and the importance of playing time, education and patience which come with it.

Ps/ I support a club who has grown Lukaku, Kompany, Januzaj, Musonda and Thielemans in very recent times. Good luck with your 'superstar' bunch... No way Jose lol!

Far from darling...

I couldn't support any club who doesn't know about growing footballers -and the importance of playing time, education and patience which come with it.

Ps/ I support a club who has grown Lukaku, Kompany, Januzaj, Musonda and Thielemans in very recent times. Good luck with your 'superstar' bunch... No way Jose lol!

damn, Belgian?

Sorry to have hurt your feelings, love.

And you really think Lukaku will still be at Everton in 3-4 years? If thats the case, hes been a flop.

I expect him to move to a proper top European CL club in 2 years (when he would actually be ready for nr 1/2 spot)

damn, Belgian?

Sorry to have hurt your feelings, love.

You couldn't ! ;-)

All the best, I just don't sympathise with the way CFC/press/fans described Rom as -IMO- he is entitled to want playing time, even at a lower level. It just speaks for him...

hahahaha i'm just thinking about how drogba is lukaku's idol, yeah right. he's so full of bullshit lol

he left the club he 'supported' and his 'idol' for europa league football (not a knock mind you, i like everton)

hahahaha i'm just thinking about how drogba is lukaku's idol, yeah right. he's so full of bullshit lol

he left the club he 'supported' and his 'idol' for europa league football (not a knock mind you, i like everton)

he has left us to PLAY

All clubs are 'fighting' ffp....we're just doing a damn good job of winning that fight.

Lukaku is a decent striker who simply couldn't make it at a top European club. He'll be happier at Everton where there's less competition and less expectation.

Couldn't make it 'just yet' I'd say... Let's follow up the next few months / years

It's a shame. The kid had the potential to be a real star but his lack of brains would have done us more harm than good.

Upon visiting Stamford Bridge in 2009, Lukaku said “What a stadium. If one day in my life I will cry, it will be the day I play here. I love Chelsea.”. But success at Everton success has made him arrogant, he lost his humility, he claimed his childhood hero was Drogba but now he has thrown in the trashcan the opportunity to be personally tutored by his biggest idol and the chance to one day outshine him, because he believes he's too good and the club should be kissing his feet.

Good luck to him.

Couldn't make it 'just yet' I'd say... Let's follow up the next few months / years

I expect him to move to a proper top European CL club in 2 years (when he would actually be ready for nr 1/2 spot)

So whats the problem here? We would have welcomed him as second choice ST since even you yourself say he isn't ready for a number 1 spot? If he is as good as you say he is then he would have been a number one choice in two years time but instead he ran off to Everton. For a big club like Chelsea giving their second choice ST to someone the age of Lukaku is a big deal.

FFP a factor in Lukaku sale

I don't buy this, we are doing really well with FFP or that means that another big signing will arrive soon

Exactly. So why are you whining about his situation at CFC then?

I'm not whining about his (ex) CFC situation? It only makes sense IMO for all parties. I only dislike people bogus explanations/hatred based on torn paparazzo / ' Mourinho insiders' statements. Good riddance, for all parties IMO...