Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Maybe I should consider, people are probably less cocky over there!

Nah I'll still be around, believe it or not, I was here before the Belgians and will remain after.

Clearly not a Chelsea fan.

Just someone here to talk trash against anyone that has a word against his Belgium compatriots.....

haha man you gotta love these Lukaku bashers like viper22 and the only place to be ... probably mean fokall in their own lives but they bash a 21-year old who scored 32 goals in two EPL seasons like he's a piece of sh*t. grow some sense of perspective guys.

haha man you gotta love these Lukaku bashers like viper22 and the only place to be ... probably mean fokall in their own lives but they bash a 21-year old who scored 32 goals in two EPL seasons like he's a piece of sh*t. grow some sense of perspective guys.

How about you piss off?

If you support Chelsea more than your lover Lukaku than shut up.

And where did Lavezzi spend majority of his Napoli days playing as a second striker in a 3-5-2 with Cavani. The point is that he is very good as a striker and will fit our style of play recently. There were also rumours we wanted to sign him, so that's why he is being suggested.

It's amazing how Lukaku has turned to shit so quickly. Jay Rodriguez better than Lukaku?

I really like Lavezzi, but he's not a striker! Napoli did not play with an orthodox 3-5-2 in the fact that they played 2 strikers, Lavezzi sat off of Cavani as more of an inside forward winger. He only scored 48 in 188 for Napoli, those are not the stats of a striker. And anyway, even if he did play as a striker in a 2 man strike force, it's a world of difference to playing by yourself up top. As a side note, I do like him and I agree he'd fit our style of play. Unfortunately we're inundated with wingers atm so do not need him. If we sold someone then yes, but otherwise, no.

Lukaku isn't shit. He's a good striker in the mid table of the PL. That's what he's always been the last 2 years. He has the POTENTIAL to step up to Chelsea's level, but you have to fulfil that potential. And yes I would prefer Jay Rodriguez to Lukaku in our team. I think he's a better player. Lukaku scored 16 goals last season being the focal point of Everton's attack. Rodriguez scored 17 for Southampton when he was the 2nd team striker behind Lambert.

So we loan players and how much exactly have been successfully integrated into the first team? .... So we sign Lukaku for £18m and because he asked for a loan move we have sold him. WOW. He asked for a loan move and Mourinho does not want him in his long term plans because of that :clap:

You just have too much hatred towards him. Stating he will "never succeed". We will see what he accomplishes by the end of his career then? ^_^

I don't hate him. I loved the idea of him playing for us but I'm disappointed that he threw it away.

He actually asked to leave the club. This club. The club you say you support. He didn't want to play for it.

Facts are he asked for a loan which everyone knows but Mourinho let him out on loan then complained that our strikers were the problem. Like everyone pointed out and made us look like flipping idiots, our best striker was fucking loaned out and guess what no trophies. But logic is if you ask for a loan even if you have intentions of coming back here it means you should be sold. WOW, that is beyond crazy. When Rooney asked to leave United, I did not see him get booted out. You know why? Because he let his football do the talking but with us we can't give him that chance.

Jose doesn't want players who don't want to work hard and win their spot. That's the truth. If you can't understand that then I can't help you.

Just please, for my benefit say that you understand this basic notion. I normally assume people read things I post, absorb them, understand them....but with you I actually need to see you say that you've read and understand it. If you do I'll donate £5 to the monthly upkeep of this site ok because I feel like I've typed it before but it's simply not registered with you.

Ok?

Cheers.

We both have our different views on it. You think it is understandable. I don't think it is understandable to sell one of the best 21 year old strikers in Europe who has got into double figures for the last 2 seasons, is HG and instead by Drogba. I don't agree because I reckon he will get into double figures for probably every season and eventually take Europe by storm. You agree in selling one of the best young strikers just because he asked for a loan. Agree to disagree :yay:

Actually it comes down to attitude. Yes he scored goals for mid-table sides at a young age. Technically I think he leaves a lot to be desired, but that all pales in comparison to attitude.

Again, try and understand that. What we have is a squad full of players with first-class attitudes. Lukaku requested a transfer because he had competition for a spot.

If that's what you think is a decent attitude to have to your profession, then you're going to get an almighty wake-up call when you leave school and enter the working world.

And you tone down the 'I am' attitude.....

People have their own opinions so at least respect that, after all it's a forum with lots of opinions.

Are we really selling Lukaku for a price that is just a few million less than Costa's? Pretty mind-boggling if true.

PL's proven and most talented Striker at the time,,if he can improved his first touch and technical ability in next 3-4 years,,maybe everton put the tag price around 50 million euro...

No-one has bashed his goalscoring achievements, simply his attitude.

The fact that you have to twist people's words (as others have, calling people 'haters' and other bollocks) suggests that maybe you're not being entirely honest.

:'( Right in the feels... Now you've said that i'm not sure I can go on any more... :cry:

Someone like Bony or Benteke would be fantastic.

Not for me, he is in the same style of Costa.

I want a poacher like Dzeko, Kalou, Chicharito style. Dzeko being the best but hardest to get.

There has to be someone in this world of Futbol that Mournho and the club can scout from.