Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Unless we've milked them for £30m then this is pretty fucking stupid of us. I don't even particularly like Lukaku and his piss poor attitude, but it's annoying to see him go to another English club.

Yes because Mourinho has made some awful purchases hasn't he?

Eto'o, Drogba ... not over the moon with his striker transers, no.

Costa had a great season at Atletico, but is not exactly a "refined technical striker" they way we (most of us) like to see it either.

Hope it goes well, but wouldn't be surprisef if crowd starts booing after few dodgy performances! (MMW)

Remy has a heart problem, that's why he failed his medical. Besides, Lukaku is better than him.

Debatable. I don't think Lukaku has done anything better than Remy has in the PL. If you say he has the potential to be better than Remy, that's different.

Lavezzi is not a striker. Ffs will people stop suggesting that. If you're going to play a winger at striker then we already have Schurrle. A team competing for the title does not play people out of position for a whole season.

Our best option would be Remy for £8.5M, but only if those heart problems that were rumoured to be the reason Liverpool bolted are not true or exaggerated.

If not Remy, then Bony, Jay Rodriguez or Javier Hernandez, depending on the price of each of them, would all be great acquisitions for 2nd choice. All are better than Lukaku and with a better attitude. AND they'd be cheaper. No brainer?

Eto'o, Drogba ... not over the moon with his striker transers, no.

Costa had a great season at Atletico, but is not exactly a "refined technical striker" they way we (most of us) like to see it either.

Hope it goes well, but wouldn't be surprisef if crowd starts booing after few dodgy performances! (MMW)

Eto'o was our best striker last season. Without him god knows where we would have finished. I wish he could've stayed on this year tbh as something different to Costa.

As for Drogba, one of our best ever players in his first spell here, and hasn't played a game yet in his second spell? Don't judge him before he's played, that's moronic.

"It is high time that I play in the Champions League. It is the next step I need in my development. Full stop."

Kids, follow your dreams. Don't give up on them like Romelu Lukaku. :cry:

You that know Lukaku so well... of course knew that Lukaku already 4 Champions league games... scoring 3 goals? Or didn't you?

source?

Yes please... I'm sick of this ridiculous hate posts!