Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

9. Romelu Lukaku

BlueLion.
Followers 4

Batshuayi the only back-up striker and Zouma, who is not even fit to play and Aina the only two back-up defenders. Clearly there is a striker coming these days and at least one defender. Let's see if it's Lukaku and Koulibaly, or another Djilobodji and Baba Rahman. Although it would be pretty stupid to loan some squad players just to buy some other squad players. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm afraid not a lot of you will have seen the interview (let alone be able to understand a single word they say ). So here's the summary of the most important things that have been said: He's feeling

Big words from Drog.

Wrong shirt at the wrong moment Romelu

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Remy is apparently now in France.....Loan to Lyon....we have a striker spot free:ph34r:

Lukaku will take his number back that was given to Remy.

And with Cashleys number 3 free its going to the man mountain K2!

And neither is Koulibaly expected to be #Chelsea’s final big signing, with the club still in the market for another striker. [Telegraph]

There’s a growing sense that #Chelsea will, finally, test Everton’s resolve to hold onto Romelu Lukaku before the window closes. [Telegraph]

#Chelsea will keep Diego Costa, but want another striker despite having spent £33million on another Belgian, Michy Batshuayi. [Telegraph]

Lukaku  to "snub" Chelsea. Wasn't he the one desperate to come here? :D

Of course the media make it sound like we were the ones desperate for him and he's refusing to come here. 

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Best news I've heard all summer.

If this holds up to be true, there really is a God. 

Yeah, fantastic news. It would be awful to sign a great striker when we have Rémy, Bamford and other suckers.. Conte seems to be trying to change our squad to 4-4-2, so we need a striker who can compete with Costa and Michy.

• Like 1

Everton's #Chelsea transfer target Romelu Lukaku to snub Stamford Bridge return and stay at Goodison Park. [Mirror]

Romelu Lukaku has told Ronald Koeman that he will ignore overtures from #Chelsea to stay at Goodison for at least another season. [Mirror]

Everton are prepared to make Romelu Lukaku their highest-paid player ever on a long-term contract worth over £100,000 per week. [Mirror]

Koeman: "I have two plans – one is with Lukaku and one without him. I prepare for yes and no and that’s when we will see.“ [Telegraph]

Koeman: "Okay, we need to wait two more weeks to be sure about the future but Lukaku is still here. I don’t have any doubts.“ [Telegraph]

This guy is so fucking delusional and stupid that I can't believe it anymore. Few months ago he was basically saying how Everton is too small of a club for a world class striker like him and that he wants to play in CL. Then he was saying that he has unfinished business at Chelsea. And now this. He changes his opinion every time he opens his stupid mouth.

1 hour ago, Melanicus said:

This guy is so fucking delusional and stupid that I can't believe it anymore. Few months ago he was basically saying how Everton is too small of a club for a world class striker like him and that he wants to play in CL. Then he was saying that he has unfinished business at Chelsea. And now this. He changes his opinion every time he opens his stupid mouth.

It's saying just as much about you that you believe everything you read in the papers.

• Like 1

Kristof Terreur Retweeted De Telegraaf

Romelu Lukaku has told Ronald Koeman that he will stay at Everton. (Column Koeman in De Telegraaf) #efc

Chelsea are/were definitely interested in Romelu Lukaku, but don't/didn't want to pay the £65m asking price. #efc #cfc

• Jase changed the title to 9. Romelu Lukaku