Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

The onlt thing more pathetic than lukak's statements are the people who are holding down a personal grudge agaibst him. He asked for a loan... so what?

Is he still our player?

I think I asked u the same questtion and am yet to get answers to tjose questions.

If lukaku dis ask for a transfer, why was not he sold?

What has changed since then, has he performed poorly... hell no.

So u mean to say that since we have costa, u r fine with toores and ba as backups?

He asked for a fucking permanent transfer. Jose said to the media to ask Romelu why he was loaned out after the kid opened his mouth to try and fire shots at Jose. I wish people would stop saying he asked for a loan, he wasn't sold because Jose didn't want to sell him, he was loaned partly to take points off title rivals and partly to keep him happy. Fucking hell.

@RomeluLukaku9: No dissrespect to Arsenal who is also a big club but i don't understand why ozil has left real madrid.... I guess will never know..

Now that's the way to go lad, if you just have to talk about something then disrespecting Arsenal is always good.

That's it, he is staying. Lol.

He asked for a fucking permanent transfer. Jose said to the media to ask Romelu why he was loaned out after the kid opened his mouth to try and fire shots at Jose. I wish people would stop saying he asked for a loan, he wasn't sold because Jose didn't want to sell him, he was loaned partly to take points off title rivals and partly to keep him happy. Fucking hell.

so whats changed? have we bought messi, zlatan, falcao and cavani?

right now we have not even got costa officially!!! our 2 strikers are ba and torres!!!!

also give me a link to where jose says that lukaku asked for a transfer. all jose said was "ask him why he is not at chelsea?" which can also mean that he asked for a loan rather than a transfer which makes more sense since lukaku is still here. i mean dint kdb and mata get their transfers when they asked for it!!! lukaku surely would have got his.

so whats changed? have we bought messi, zlatan, falcao and cavani?

right now we have not even got costa officially!!! our 2 strikers are ba and torres!!!!

also give me a link to where jose says that lukaku asked for a transfer. all jose said was "ask him why he is not at chelsea?" which can also mean that he asked for a loan rather than a transfer which makes more sense since lukaku is still here. i mean dint kdb and mata get their transfers when they asked for it!!! lukaku surely would have got his.

Lukaku asked to leave on the last day of the transfer window.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9048809/romelu-lukaku-made-a-transfer-request-at-chelsea-before-his-everton-loan

Of course you can dispute that if you want. Why not? Might as well.

Lukaku asked to leave on the last day of the transfer window.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9048809/romelu-lukaku-made-a-transfer-request-at-chelsea-before-his-everton-loan

Of course you can dispute that if you want. Why not? Might as well.

when an article starts with "It is understood ", i think i will take my chances with believing what seems more appropriate!!!!

u still have not given me a reason why lukaku was not sold off even a year after he apparently asked for a transfer by someone like jose who sold mata to a direct rival and a potentially great player in kdb on their requests!!!

when an article starts with "It is understood ", i think i will take my chances with believing what seems more appropriate!!!!

u still have not given me a reason why lukaku was not sold off even a year after he apparently asked for a transfer by someone like jose who sold mata to a direct rival and a potentially great player in kdb on their requests!!!

Mata didn't put in a request, nor did De Bruyne put in a formalised request.

Lukaku put in a transfer request too late in the window to properly shop him and maybe Jose wanted to give him a chance to mature - he hasn't.

The difference between you and I is how we view people's character and how their actions reflect them. First and foremost I'm a believer in people taking responsibility for what they do. You may not believe that or you may be inclined to give Lukaku a free pass for whatever reason.

But the guy was faced with a challenge, although not an impossible challenge and one that was accompanied with chances, yet he requested to leave this club for he perceived to be his own good. That's selfish in my opinion, but it's also a little cowardly. He's also said the wrong things over and over again which is why so many Chelsea supporters simply don't care for him anymore.

But there's no point in discussing this further. Some people I can't talk to about David Luiz, some people I can't talk to about Lukaku. C'est la vie.

Mata didn't put in a request, nor did De Bruyne put in a formalised request.

Lukaku put in a transfer request too late in the window to properly shop him and maybe Jose wanted to give him a chance to mature - he hasn't.

The difference between you and I is how we view people's character and how their actions reflect them. First and foremost I'm a believer in people taking responsibility for what they do. You may not believe that or you may be inclined to give Lukaku a free pass for whatever reason.

But the guy was faced with a challenge, although not an impossible challenge and one that was accompanied with chances, yet he requested to leave this club for he perceived to be his own good. That's selfish in my opinion, but it's also a little cowardly. He's also said the wrong things over and over again which is why so many Chelsea supporters simply don't care for him anymore.

But there's no point in discussing this further. Some people I can't talk to about David Luiz, some people I can't talk to about Lukaku. C'est la vie.

so mata dint put ina request, kdb dint put in a request but you are somehow 100% sure that lukaku did. what the hell is jopse playing at u would ask!!!!

its been an year since the request (apparently, again). in that time we have sold luiz, mata, kdb, essien, let go off lamps, cole, etoo but could not find a decent deal for a PL proven striker who has 30 goals to his name in the last 2 seasons. are we being serious here??? if jose dint want lukaku here, you can damn well put everything on the bet that lukaku would not have been here.

he was presented with a challenge and he panicked. a 20 year old boy panicked and made a wrong decision. and so did our board and the world's best manager by caving into his demand. lukaku could have been made to play for us. and thats how u manage teens. remember what SAF tried to do with CR when he wanted the transfer to madrid? jose dint, as much his mistake as lukaku's.

as for not talking about lukaku to a certain members, i know who not to be talking to. STILL A CHELSEA PLAYER. STILL THE BEST STRIKER WE HAVE IN OUR ROSTER.

so mata dint put ina request, kdb dint put in a request but you are somehow 100% sure that lukaku did. what the hell is jopse playing at u would ask!!!!

its been an year since the request (apparently, again). in that time we have sold luiz, mata, kdb, essien, let go off lamps, cole, etoo but could not find a decent deal for a PL proven striker who has 30 goals to his name in the last 2 seasons. are we being serious here??? if jose dint want lukaku here, you can damn well put everything on the bet that lukaku would not have been here.

he was presented with a challenge and he panicked. a 20 year old boy panicked and made a wrong decision. and so did our board and the world's best manager by caving into his demand. lukaku could have been made to play for us. and thats how u manage teens. remember what SAF tried to do with CR when he wanted the transfer to madrid? jose dint, as much his mistake as lukaku's.

as for not talking about lukaku to a certain members, i know who not to be talking to. STILL A CHELSEA PLAYER. STILL THE BEST STRIKER WE HAVE IN OUR ROSTER.

20 year olds are men fyi.

And that's literally all I can be bothered to say to you on the subject.

and yet somehow it is ESSENTIAL for them to be managed properly, is not that so?

infact more important than anything for the development of their character!!!

Only when it suits them. I'm 21 and I'll use the "I'm a kid" excuse now and again. Lukaku plays his part with credible naivety and innocence. Maybe that's why he can't keep his mouth shut, even things like slagging off Arsenal on Twitter last night by saying Ozil is too good for them. Unprofessional.

oh great!!!! another season of watching torres and ba come on the field when we are trailing by a goal or want a winner. what a sight to behold. i mean those defenders would be peeing their shorts watching ba and torres warm up on the sidelines!!!!

if we are to sell him at the bloody least sell him to a club out of PL so that we dont have to see him knocking 20 goals a season while licking our wounds. also hoping for a lukaku-rodriguez swap if the wolfsburg rumors are true!!!

Still don't agree with him being sold at all. I know he is in the wrong for speaking out and it gets on Mourinho's and fans nerves but if he does the business on the football pitch I really don't give two shits and the honest truth. Him speaking all the time is just probably a sign of immaturity or someone who is eager to play. If he is here alongside Costa I would be extremely happy. If he actually spends a season at us I am sure he will be disciplined and you will see an improved striker and more goals from our strikers.

Also I don't agree with this justifying process that Courtois has the right to speak out and Lukaku does because of what he has achieved compared to Lukaku. In the end of the day they are both 2 players who have done very well in the last 2 seasons and while Courtois has done more in terms of achievement, Lukaku has scored more goals than all our strikers for 2 seasons running and almost all our strikers put together and yes he is not ready to be no.1 here but he is a fantastic option as back up and we should see sense and keep him here.

Didn't Ronaldo and Mourinho have a fall out? That did not stop Ronaldo from scoring goals. My point being is you can have the slightest of rifts and get on one another nerves but if a player performs I don't care about no petty comments or rifts because I am sure he can do the business next season coming off the bench or when he is given starts.

Mourinho made comments about Eto'o which yes was recorded secretly but at the same time was a bit silly and oblivious of Mourinho and this obviously got Eto'o annoyed but like any professional he got in with his job and scored goals and contributed well for the team. Same situation I will use for Lukaku. Ignore his petty comments. He will be disciplined next season then hopefully we will judge him on his contribution to the team rather than off the pitch comments.

Would just hate to see an investment like him get moved on when the reality is he has never been given a proper chance.

Didn't Ronaldo and Mourinho have a fall out? That did not stop Ronaldo from scoring goals. My point being is you can have the slightest of rifts and get on one another nerves but if a player performs I don't care about no petty comments or rifts because I am sure he can do the business next season coming off the bench or when he is given starts.

Mourinho made comments about Eto'o which yes was recorded secretly but at the same time was a bit silly and oblivious of Mourinho and this obviously got Eto'o annoyed but like any professional he got in with his job and scored goals and contributed well for the team. Same situation I will use for Lukaku. Ignore his petty comments. He will be disciplined next season then hopefully we will judge him on his contribution to the team rather than off the pitch comments.

The difference between Lukaku and Ronaldo is that Ronaldo is a guy who doesn't shy away from challenges. Mourinho respects people who work hard and no-one in world football works harder than Ronaldo, whereas Lukaku (when presented with a challenge) requested a transfer.

That's a severe character deficiency that some people overlook and think Jose will just ignore.