Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

A player that defines a season like the last one as "shit"... I wouldn't call him a player with the right attitude.

And we watch over the seasons his behavior and guy is not a responsible player and far from being an example. That's clear.

Another one that was out too late.

That's bollocks. He didn't exactly define last season as "shit" exactly though. He said that if we don't win a trophy at a top club like ours then our season could be described as "shit". Read the whole passage, and if you think this little interview here makes him a spoilt child then you've got a very odd criteria...

"You can say it is a shit season if you don't have trophies in a season at a big club, that is true," Luiz said. "The season we won the Champions League [in 2012] was a shit season until the end and then we won two titles.

"We are a big club and we want to win trophies, but the most important thing is to have a personality. You need to fight in many situations. This is sport, this is football. Everyone speaks about results, that's true.

"If there were many poor games, when you didn't play, didn't run, didn't give your best then fine, but we gave our best in many, many games like Wednesday, but sometimes it's possible to win sometimes not.

"Now, we keep fighting in the league because mathematically we can win. We cannot win automatically, it will be difficult."

Images of Chelsea skipper John Terry crying at the final whistle of the Atletico Madrid game were beamed around the world on television, but Luiz insisted the veteran defender was not alone in showing his emotion.

"Everyone is crying," Luiz said. "Nobody likes to lose a Champions League semi-final, not just John.

"We have to remember we are lucky people who have the best job in the world. We have to respect that people at home do not have the same life as us."

Yup, he doesn't have a future here at all if he thinks he deserves to be number 1 striker. That's delusional.

Present me with a legit source quoting he expects to be first striker at Chelsea, I haven't seen one. It would indeed be delusional, which would be strange for a relatively intelligent guy.

I don't think he has a future here because I think Mourinho doesn't rate him and he's already lost a large part of the fans.

You seem to absorb everything you read on the internet and accept it as truth. You said Hazard thinks he's special and has bad attitude as well in another thread, something only rival fans would say.

I'd start thinking for yourself a bit lad

Hazard is another one with bad attitude. In the field and outside the field.

CHelsea manager also said it, obviously not with that words... but... everyone can understand what Mourinho said.

You need to open your eyes and really see the players committed with the team and the ones more worried with themselves. And that 4 or 5 have big problems to understand how a team should work. With Hazard we can stand it because he is really good and we expect him to be a world class player. All the others need to change a lot and for Lukaku in my opinion is too late.

EDIT:

EDIT2: Cole was out of the starting eleven for almost all the season and every time he played he did it with professionalism, he didn't say one single word and I don't remember one single word of him about it since he is out of here.

And he gave a lot of years to this team, playeing always in a great way, and won everything in here.

We need more men in this team and less kids (in terms of football).

Hazard is another one with bad attitude. In the field and outside the field.

CHelsea manager also said it, obviously not with that words... but... everyone can understand what Mourinho said.

You need to open your eyes and really see the players committed with the team and the ones more worried with themselves. And that 4 or 5 have big problems to understand how a team should work. With Hazard we can stand it because he is really good and we expect him to be a world class player. All the others need to change a lot and for Lukaku in my opinion is too late.

EDIT:

Well it's not only Mourinho but Wilmots has said the same thing.

That's why he was sub in the game where his country was being eleminated. smh

Edit: Not outside the field. Your taking it too far.

He hasn't directly said it but come on... Just read between the lines. What he said when the Diego Costa rumours were strong (Chelsea always sign strikers, many clubs are interested on me), when he says he's pretty much a complete striker now, when a few months ago his agent was speaking to Tottenham about a move etc... Just put it all together and it's easy to see why one would assume that Lukaku isn't ready to stay here as a number 2 striker.

I actually want Lukaku to stay but with the way he's said things it seems like he wouldn't accept being number 2 here, so naturally Chelsea and Lukaku are both better off if we sell him.

That's what they are though, assumptions. Hard to read between the lines in (often sensationalist) media filled with inaccuracies/mistranslations/plain false quotes etc.

Don't get me wrong, he probably said a lot what has been reported but in what context, mood, wording etc.

Honostly, I think other players are as ambitious and say unrealistic stuff as well they just do it in private. He's talking himself out of Chelsea

I really want him to succeed here, I really do. But he has run his mouth way to many times and if he wants to leave then go. Offer him to Juve for Pogba or something, sheesh.

The fact is hes a very average player still, lacking a lot of things to be a top striker. He couldn't have been dropped at Everton because he was their best striker but at Chelsea he wasn't the best striker. Eto'o as old and if you want to say past it as he was, suited the system, better technique, better footballing intelligence and had the knack of being in the right place at the right time. Look at Lukaku's WC performances, if he thinks hes ready to be number 1 at Chelsea after those he's sadly mistaken, his best role at Chelsea would be coming off the bench with 20 or 25 minutes to go when everyone else is tired and hes fresh and can make an impact. Look at him when he was on loan at West Brom, he didn't always start, he scored a lot of goals coming off the bench for them. Hes a deluded boy if he thinks he deserves or has got everything he needs to be Chelsea's number 1 striker right now, it was only a matter of time before he wanted to leave, he already tried to after missing that penalty in the super cup, pathetic mentality and mindset to have, if he keeps thinking like that he will never be a top player. Football these days is as much mental as physically, very talented players need to handle pressure, deal with mistakes, if he cannot deal with missing a penalty and wants to leave after it then I can't see him reaching the very top. I know he isn't Drogba but look Drogba was perhaps the opposite, he was a good player but he was probably not thought to be as talented as Lukaku but his mindset, his ability to deal with pressure, bounce back from mistakes, was as vital to him being a top player as his ability.