Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

He's 21? That's all in the past... It doesn't matter anymore. Why is he still talking and whoring himself about when he has a great chance to come in next season as the 2nd choice striker?

I really want Lukaku to do well here but why can't he just shut up and do his talking on the pitch?

How should i know?

Im just saying that young players benefit the most from playing as much as they can....

How should i know?

Im just saying that young players benefit the most from playing as much as they can....

I was actually one of the biggest advocates for the loan spell, as in I fully understood what you're trying to say... But still doesn't mean that he should keep talking and talking.

To me he's coming across as a guy that thinks he deserves to be the undisputed number 1 striker at a top, top club like ours without any sort of competition... The delusion in that itself is outstanding.

I'm honestly tired of him constantly talking. Just wish he'd shut up and play well at the WC, then after that just come back to Cobham for preseason and take things from there. How hard is that?

Because some people here think he is obviously better than those players so he would've EARNED the place.

Why is earning something such a tough concept for some to understand? Azpi understood it. Schurrle understood it. Even Ba understood it.

The truth is we probably needed him but he ASKED to leave because the minutes he was getting weren't what he felt he was entitled to. That's what it comes down to. Now look at the players that Jose likes and trusts - how many of them ask for transfers because they aren't getting enough minutes in the first four games of a season?

Imo being a wc year has alot to do with it.

Perhaps he was in panic when we signed eto'o and didnt want to take any chance losing his wc spot